• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Tammy's 3rd Fundraiser Turn Out?

In summary, the speaker had their 3rd fundraiser which turned out to be a Bunco party. They suggested bringing extra snacks in case of a large turnout. The speaker took extra precautions to keep their Easy Chocolate Trifle chilled, but got caught in a car accident on the way to the event. Despite being late, the speaker's show totaled $900 and received 2 bookings, bringing their total sales for the month to $2700. They are considering throwing a catalog show to reach $5k in sales. The speaker is happy and grateful for the support of their virtual cluster. They also mention struggling with being happy but are improving.
hoosierchef
Well, I had my 3rd fundraiser last night. We did a bunco party.

I told the chairperson that if they were expecting alot of people, that they may want to bring a few extra snacks besides what I was providing. LOL They brought a freakin' Smorgasboard! LOL

Anywho, I didn't take my stuff to work and leave from there like I usually would. I had made the Easy Chocolate Trifle, so I wanted to make sure it stayed in the fridge as long as possible. So I went home after work, quickly gathered everything, got it loaded into the car and headed out the door. Mind you, this show was approximately 45 minutes from where I live. The show started at 6:30, so I had planned to be there right around 6 since I didn't have to prepare anything there, just set up. I no more got 4 miles down the road, and Low and Behold, a freakin' WRECK!! :eek: I ended up 1/2 hour late and got there about 6:40. Everyone was real gracious and understood. I had called to let them know I was going to be late. Thank goodness for cell phones. Luckily, the chairperson had everyone go ahead and start eating. So everyone was busy eating and socializing while I unpacked. I guess it worked out afterall.

For the grand finale. After the games were over and orders collected.......
Drumrolll please................................................................................
My show totaled right at $900!!! WoooHoooo!!!

I'm so excited. I also got 2 bookings, which was great. So May is looking real good right now. I have 4 shows scheduled, which is right on target with my goal. With the two other shows I've yet to close (Hopefully will tonight or tomorrow night,) my total sales this month will be around $2700!!! :cool: I never have had THAT good of a month before! Granted, we only get 15% with Fundraisers, but still!! I'm so excited!!!

I know that I'll be getting Mid-Season Products and at least another $100 in PC dollars. I'll be borderline on hitting $5k in sales, so I may try to throw together a catalog show depending on how much I need. (Anyone want to place an order? :rolleyes: )

Well, thanks for hanging in there and listening to me toot my own horn. I am just so excited, that I HAD to share with my virtual cluster!! Cheers!!

Tammi~

That is just amazing! I am soooo happy for you!

(I can see that your decision to be happy is going well.... :) )

KellyTheChef said:
Tammi~

That is just amazing! I am soooo happy for you!

(I can see that your decision to be happy is going well.... :) )

Thanks Kelly! I still struggle with that everyday, but hey.....I'm getting better.

Congrats! Hey, you get to change your best show total now!

chefbritt said:
Congrats! Hey, you get to change your best show total now!

Yep. I've been waiting until I officially submit my shows. :D

Yeah Tammi!!! I am so glad the Fundraiser went so well for you! Sounds like you are having an awesome month! I am so proud of you!:D

That is great. Way to go.

Awesome job!!!!

Glad to hear that things are going great for you Tammi!

NICE JOB, Tammy!

1. How much money can we expect to raise with a 3rd fundraiser?

The amount of money raised with a 3rd fundraiser can vary greatly depending on factors such as the number of participants, the type of products being sold, and the length of the fundraiser. However, on average, Pampered Chef fundraisers can raise anywhere from $500 to $5000.

2. How long does a 3rd fundraiser typically last?

The length of a 3rd fundraiser is flexible and can be tailored to fit the needs of your group. Typically, a fundraiser will last anywhere from 2-4 weeks, but it can be extended if needed to reach your fundraising goals.

3. What types of products are available for a 3rd fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for a 3rd fundraiser. This includes everything from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware. We also offer a variety of food and drink items such as sauces, dips, and drink mixes.

4. How does the ordering and delivery process work for a 3rd fundraiser?

Once your fundraiser is complete, you will need to collect all orders and payments from your participants. You can then place the order online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The products will then be shipped directly to you, and you can distribute them to your supporters. Delivery typically takes 2-3 weeks.

5. Are there any upfront costs or fees associated with a 3rd fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all the materials and support you need to have a successful fundraiser, and you only pay for the products you sell. There are also no minimum sales requirements, so you can raise money for your cause no matter how many products you sell.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
  • pattikake