1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Fundraiser Results.....Almost.....

1. hoosierchef

hoosierchef Advanced Member

I did a fundraiser for my son's daycare and I picked up the order forms & money from the Chairperson tonight. I've been sitting here since 7:00 entering orders!! LOL

Drumroll please........

Total so far...... $993.75!!! :D

I know it'll go over $1000. If not, I'll add something myself to make it go over $1000! LOL She still has 3 or 4 more parents to check with, so I'm not too worried.

I'm so PUMPED!!! I was really worried this one wouldn't crack $600, but there were a few parents who really worked their humps off to get orders and at least three families brought in orders totalling more thatn $200 each.

Of course, the owner.....lol....bless her heart, ordered over $100 herself in product! :p Both for personal use and daycare use.

Just wanted to share my excitement. I called my Director first. OF course she was really excited too. :p

Apr 5, 2007
  2. OhmyDLM

OhmyDLM OhmyDLM Silver Member

Way to go Tammi... I just love fundraisers! They're so easy! Now you'll have to share... did you do a kick off show with the little ones, like a kids in the kitchen demo, or did you just have them collect orders?

Apr 5, 2007
  3. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

That's great! You're so lucky to have parents do something!!!

Apr 5, 2007
  4. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Woo Hoo! Great job! Don't forget to change your Best Show total when you are done.

5. hoosierchef

Darcy, I didn't really do a demo, but I did set up a display one day to be there as parents picked up the children. No one really seemed interested, so I was really worried I wouldn't have many orders at all!!

I think the incentives I included really helped this out. I bought a Kid's Apron & Chef's Hat and Cookie Making Set in February before they discontinued them. So my top two salesmen will get one or the other. I also included a drawing for anyone turning in at least 25 products & another for anyone turning in at least 5 orders. I've attached my letter that I created to hand out to parents with the catalog.

I forgot to mention that I am a parent of one of the children, so I don't know if that made a difference or not. A few of them knew who I was, but we are new to the area....so many probably didn't realize it. While I was there today a parent came in. I've seen her before, but she never really speaks. She heard me and Rhonda talking and said, "Oh, your the Pampered Chef Lady?" Like she was shocked. I said, "Yep." She proceeded to tell me how she LOVES Pampered Chef. So of course I asked her if she'd like to book a show. She kinda flinched, so I added, it could even be a catalog show and all you would have to do is collect orders and then the daycare would get a booking credit. :D

So, I'm debating about making phone calls to the people whose number I have gotten off order forms and checks. There were a few who ordered alot and thought maybe I could interest them in a show. But I have major Phone Phobia. It's not that I'm afraid of talking, it's just asking strangers for something over the phone w/o meeting them first.

What do ya think??

Apr 5, 2007
  6. hoosierchef

Here is the attachment.

Sorry, I couldn't add it to the previous post.

Attached Files:

Apr 5, 2007
  7. hoosierchef

Thanks Linda!! Did I mention, this will be my first $1K show EVER!! :D :D :D

Apr 5, 2007
  8. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Yay!!! The first of many more to come...........

9. overthyme

overthyme Novice Member

Great job!! I'm working on trying to get my first fund raiser now. I want those BIG sales.

Apr 5, 2007
  10. tlennhoff

tlennhoff Legacy Member

Great job. May this be the first in a series of many successes.

Apr 5, 2007
  11. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

Great job Tammi!!
    Your flyer/letter is very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Have something to add?