• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First $1,000 Show and Booked for April?! Excited to Share!

In summary, Susan did two shows last weekend and both yielded bookings. The first show hit $1,000, her first ever, and the second show is likely to be around $700-$800 and has yielded two bookings already. The chicken/grapefruit/avacado salad was a big hit on Sunday and the guests loved the interactive format.
susanr613
Gold Member
I'm so excited! I did shows Thursday and Sunday and they are working out just so right...

The show Thursday just hit $1,000, my first ever. The host is my boss and I am thrilled to pieces that she is getting so much free and discounted product! We made the one-pot pasta and it was a big hit.

The show Sunday will probably be between $700 - $800 and yielded 2 bookings for April and a recruit interview! We made the chicken/grapefruit/avacado salad and it was also very popular. The guests loved the interactive format.

Just had to share!!!

That's wonderful!! Congrats!

That's great!

I have a show that MIGHT, just MIGHT reach $1,000 before it's all said and done. Host has agreed to let me split it up to get the HWC products, as we are both Relay for Life committee members.

Is there a benefit to us to have a $1,000 show, other than the obviously higher commission rate for anything above $750?

Way to go Susan! You are on fire!

Congrats in advance Di!

I think the 1k mark is more psychological than anything else for me. For my host, it means lots and lots of freebies etc.

Susan, congrats!! That is so exiting! Keep us posted on the recruit lead!

Congratulations!!:chef:

That is a great feeling!! Especially when it is so great for your boss!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Is there a benefit to us to have a $1,000 show, other than the obviously higher commission rate for anything above $750?

I don't know if this is PC-wide, but in our Cluster, for our first $1000 show we get a broach and then a $ sign pendant for every $1000 show we have (I currently have 2; would love more!). It's another piece of jewelry you can wear in public to draw attention to open up conversations about PC with people.

I don't know of any other benefits beside that...

Congratulations on your first $1k show! Keep up the great work!

Tammy

susanr613 said:
I'm so excited! I did shows Thursday and Sunday and they are working out just so right...

The show Thursday just hit $1,000, my first ever. The host is my boss and I am thrilled to pieces that she is getting so much free and discounted product! We made the one-pot pasta and it was a big hit.

The show Sunday will probably be between $700 - $800 and yielded 2 bookings for April and a recruit interview! We made the chicken/grapefruit/avacado salad and it was also very popular. The guests loved the interactive format.

Just had to share!!!

Congrats! That's awesome. I'm not sure about the whole interactive thing for me. We did one at a cluster meeting and it was just far too chaotic for me. The teacher in me needed some organization!

The Chicken, etc salad is good? Something about it in the picture just did not appeal to me. My weight watchers friends would like it, though. I'm doing a party for my Weight Watchers leader and she wants lite dishes, of course. I'd make that one, but I don't have the grapefruit knife! :p Somehow, though, I think eating all of these PC recipes is going to hurt the 41 lbs I've lost so far....

Share away, that's what we are here for!I remember my first $1,000 show it was awesome! Keep that feeling and make some calls!

I'm also a teacher - of adults. I do corporate training and instructional design. The interactive format is like leading a class activity - you lay out all the materials, then assign people to do stuff, then read the instructions. I ask for volunteers, some people delegate, and others call up people at various times. I usually put a lot of humor in it, by saying that I'm lazy, so I won't be doing the cooking, then asking questions like "Who likes to play with knives?" (cutting) and "Who needs to get out some aggression?" (food chopper)

Once you start doing shows, you'll figure out your own style and I hope that you take to the interactive show.

susanr613 said:
I'm also a teacher - of adults. I do corporate training and instructional design. The interactive format is like leading a class activity - you lay out all the materials, then assign people to do stuff, then read the instructions. I ask for volunteers, some people delegate, and others call up people at various times. I usually put a lot of humor in it, by saying that I'm lazy, so I won't be doing the cooking, then asking questions like "Who likes to play with knives?" (cutting) and "Who needs to get out some aggression?" (food chopper)

Once you start doing shows, you'll figure out your own style and I hope that you take to the interactive show.

That makes it sound a lot better (and more organized). For the one I saw at my meeting, we were just kinda left on our own. I think I need to see more of them. I don't have the DVD yet. We have a cluster meeting tonight and I think my Director is bringing me a copy!

OMG....just closed another $1,000 show, the one that yielded the 2 bookings and recruit lead. Guest sales > $900, host 30% discount purchases made up the rest.

Yikes!

Well, I just met with my hostess and guess what?

Her total sales at this point are .... drumroll please:

$1026!

That doesn't include anything she or her co-host are buying at half price or at 30 percent off! She is using the FPV to get stuff for baskets to raffle for Relay for Life.

If I weren't donating my commission I'd be sitting pretty!

I have 2 booking leads out of this too!

woo hoo Di!

Yeah! Way to go. Just wait until you get that awesome commission check! Congrats!

What is the "First $1,000 Show!!! Plus..." promotion?

The "First $1,000 Show!!! Plus..." promotion is a special incentive offered to Pampered Chef consultants to encourage them to reach their first $1,000 in sales. It includes additional rewards and bonuses on top of the regular consultant compensation.

What are the requirements to qualify for the "First $1,000 Show!!! Plus..." promotion?

To qualify for the "First $1,000 Show!!! Plus..." promotion, you must be a new consultant with Pampered Chef and have not yet reached your first $1,000 in sales. You must also have a valid consultant account in good standing and be actively selling Pampered Chef products.

What are the rewards and bonuses included in the "First $1,000 Show!!! Plus..." promotion?

The rewards and bonuses included in the "First $1,000 Show!!! Plus..." promotion may vary, but typically include additional commission on sales, free products, and special recognition within the company. Exact details of the promotion will be communicated to eligible consultants.

How do I track my progress towards reaching my first $1,000 in sales?

You can track your progress towards reaching your first $1,000 in sales through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. You will also receive regular updates and reminders from your team leader or mentor.

Can I combine the "First $1,000 Show!!! Plus..." promotion with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "First $1,000 Show!!! Plus..." promotion cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of any other promotions or discounts that may be available to you separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PChef_ang
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
Replies
Views
dexheimers