• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success at Our First Show: Over $1,000 in Sales & Booked for 4 More Events!

In summary, Dex's Kitchen had a great first show and are already booking more. They are also excited to share their products with others. Keep up the good work!
dexheimers
Hey all!

Our first show went really well and so far are sales have pushed over $1,000!!!

We also have booked 4 more shows (2 in September and 2 in October). We are so excited that our first show was a success! I know all shows won't be so good but it's nice to get started like this!!

Thanks so much for all of your encourageent and advice!

Wow!!That is GREAT you guys!! :eek: You are certainly off to a good start. Keep the spirit flowing and you CAN have more shows like this one.

Yea!You have almost qualified with your first show:D Think of all the free stuff that is coming your way! And the best thing is that your first show has turned into 4 more shows...which will turn into more...which will turn into more...WOW!

You guys are AWESOME!! I wish my hubby would be my partner in business, but I am holding my own and loving it!

I am so excited for you, and can't WAIT to see you move forward to Directorship and beyond soon...(I would love to walk with you at Leadership!):D

Keep it up!

PS. Please tell me you rebooked your host for January (when the new stuff comes out!)....ALWAYS rebook your host at the show so you don't have to try and find her later...ESPECIALLY a $1000+ Host!!!!!

Wow $1,000 plus 4 bookings!! Great Job!! What did you make?

GREAT JOB!! Awesome with 4 bookings; must have been a fun show!:)

Wow! Sales and bookings are awesome!

letscook04 said:
Wow $1,000 plus 4 bookings!! Great Job!! What did you make?

I made the Warm Apple-Almond Crisp. I served it with ice cream that I cut with the crinkle cutter and everyone loved it!

Sara and I go to college in Maryville, MO and this show was in Hannibal, MO (our home town). The towns are almost 250 miles apart and we have shows booked in both of them! Thank goodness mileage is tax-deductible! :p

jwpamp said:
PS. Please tell me you rebooked your host for January (when the new stuff comes out!)....ALWAYS rebook your host at the show so you don't have to try and find her later...ESPECIALLY a $1000+ Host!!!!!

We actually did! I didn't count this in our total of bookings ut we scheduled another show in February with this host. The date isn't set in stone because it is several months away, so I didn't count it in our total of new bookings. I guess that makes 5 bookings! :)

You should count it! It counts in PP when you submit. I have done this with both hosts from last weekend. Both had no problem passing a catty around in 6 mos and that counts! What hooked them was the chance to order 2 host specials. So I will keep them up to date on those specials and we'll firm up the date based on what month they want.

Congrats! I wish my hubby would be more into this too.

Please rebook them for MARCH for the new products, not January or February. Spring products are for sale MARCH 1st! Unfortunetly it is not within 6 months, so if she waits for new products she won't get the booking bonus off herself. Maybe a catty show for X-mas presents in Dec, then book her for March?

I just wanted to make sure you guys knew that the new products are for sale September 1st and March 1st. And remember to put the booking in PP for her to get 2 specials if she has her show within the next 6 months!

Gillian: LOVE the pic! Too cute!

Way to go! My very first Kitchen show was $1120! And I was on cloud 9! But another $1k show didn't happen again for me until 5 months later! It kind of sets the bar really high after your first show and $1k+!!! Good luck!

AJPratt said:
Gillian: LOVE the pic! Too cute!

I tried to make it bigger but it wouldn't let me. It is pretty cute if I say so myself when it is bigger because I AM smiling, but when the pic is shrunken like that I look kinds beechy LOL!

Still have not figured out how to post a picutre on my profile??? I have a cute family pic I'd love to show off!

Way To Go!!!That's AWESOME that you did so well on your first show! :D

Congrats!

Go to avatar under user CP and browse for one on your computer. Can't wait to see it!

Way to go Dex's!!! What an awesome start!

Yay!!That is great!! Congrats on a great start to your business!!!!

Thanks so much to all of you! This board is so great!! :)

1. How did you achieve over $1,000 in sales at your first show?

At Pampered Chef, we believe that success at a show starts with proper preparation. We made sure to have all of our products and materials organized and ready to go before the show started. Additionally, we utilized our host's network by encouraging them to invite their friends and family to the show. We also offered special discounts and incentives to entice customers to make purchases. Lastly, we made sure to provide exceptional customer service and product demonstrations to showcase the quality of our products.

2. What strategies did you use to book 4 more events at your first show?

One of the most effective strategies we used to book future events was offering discounts and special incentives to customers who hosted their own Pampered Chef parties. We also made sure to have a sign-up sheet available for customers to express their interest in hosting a party, and we followed up with them after the show. Additionally, we offered a raffle for a free product to those who booked a party at the show.

3. Did you have any challenges or obstacles to overcome at your first show?

Like any first-time event, we did face some challenges. One of the biggest obstacles was getting people to attend the show. To overcome this, we made sure to promote the event through social media and word of mouth. We also had to adapt to the space and layout of the show venue, as it was different from what we were used to. However, we were able to make the necessary adjustments and still have a successful show.

4. How important is it to have a good host for a successful show?

A good host can make a significant impact on the success of a Pampered Chef show. They can help spread the word and bring in a larger crowd, as well as provide a comfortable and welcoming environment for guests. A host who is enthusiastic and engaged in the show can also help increase sales and bookings. It's essential to choose a host who is genuinely interested in hosting a successful show and is willing to put in the effort to make it happen.

5. What advice do you have for someone looking to have a successful first show with Pampered Chef?

My biggest piece of advice would be to properly prepare and plan for the show. Have all of your products and materials ready to go, and make sure to promote the event to bring in a larger crowd. Provide exceptional customer service and product demonstrations to showcase the quality of our products. Additionally, offer special incentives to encourage purchases and bookings. And lastly, don't be afraid to adapt and make adjustments as needed during the show to ensure its success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SERVEITUPSONYA
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • dexheimers