• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbelievable Host Success: $180 in Additional Sales and Potential for More!

In summary, a woman dropped off old catalogs at her gym and within 10 minutes, she received a call from a potential customer. The woman brought in $500 in sales from the customer and the customer's neighbor. The woman is running a catalog show for the next two weeks and if the woman brings in another $500 in sales, the woman will be set for the $1,500 SAT.
susanr613
Gold Member
I am astonished and just had to share.

I dropped off old catalogs at my gym a month or so ago, and within 10 minutes, a woman called. She tried being a consultant but didn't like being in front of people. She loves PC so we set a date for a show in October. She brought $500 in outside orders to the show, and the show wound up just over $1,000. :D

So, she called me this morning to say that she got her products and one of her neighbors was admiring her SA things....resulting in another $180 in sales. I was going to put it on someone else's show, but as we were talking, she realized that she could probably cobble together another $500 in orders! :sing:

So, we're running her catalog show for the next two weeks...and if she does pull in that $500, I will be all set for the $1,500 SAT with 4 more shows to go this month!

You better believe I have already spoken with her about giving PC another try, and she even said she'd think about it. She will definitely be on my follow up list ;)

:D

Congrats! I've got three catalog shows going right now, more than any other month, and I'm not even in the country!

Congrats that is awesome don't we love hostess like that.

I wish all my hostess were that motivated:)

Wow!!! I hope all your hosts will be just like her this month.

That is wonderful!! Good for you!

That's awesome Susan!

That is great Susan! Keep up the good work! :)

Susan, that is great!

Send some of those great catalog host vibes my way. I have 5 catalog shows this month.

Great time for her to join too.. with the 100.00 kit credit!!

that is wonderfull! i'm wraping up an awesome show myself! it is really good to hear others are getting a few great hosts as well!

Good for you!

What is the "Unbelievable Host (Good)" program?

The "Unbelievable Host (Good)" program is a rewards program for Pampered Chef hosts who achieve a certain level of sales and bookings at their party. It allows hosts to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive offers and perks.

How do I qualify for the "Unbelievable Host (Good)" program?

To qualify for the "Unbelievable Host (Good)" program, you must have a party with a minimum of $500 in sales and 2 bookings from that party. The party must also be submitted and closed within the designated timeframe.

What are the benefits of being an "Unbelievable Host (Good)"?

As an "Unbelievable Host (Good)", you will receive a free product of your choice from a select list, as well as a 50% discount on one product. You will also have access to exclusive discounts and offers, and the opportunity to earn even more rewards by hosting more parties.

Can I combine the "Unbelievable Host (Good)" rewards with other host rewards or discounts?

Yes, the "Unbelievable Host (Good)" rewards can be combined with any other host rewards or discounts that you qualify for. This allows you to maximize your savings and get even more free and discounted products.

How long do I have to redeem my "Unbelievable Host (Good)" rewards?

You have 30 days from the date of your party to redeem your "Unbelievable Host (Good)" rewards. This gives you plenty of time to choose your free and discounted products and place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • texasteacher
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
texasteacher
Replies