• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Absentee Consultant Party: Boost Sales with a Virtual Host in Las Vegas!

In summary, my lady in Las Vegas is hosting a party and I am helping her out. She has had success with this and I am sure it is because I am available to answer questions. I have done this a few times and sales have always been over $500.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I have a lady in Las Vegas who is hosting for me. I am giving her an idea of doing a get together on a day as this will get more people and more orders. The idea, she hosts and consults so to speak while I sit at home answering my phone! If anyone has questions, they simply call me and I can answer any questions they have. Oh how I wish I could go to Vegas but the money just is not there! But I did this once when I got very sick, it lasted about 4 days, the morning of a party. The host and I decided to give this idea a shot. She did over $1000 in sales and she is still very sure it was because I was available to answer questions. I have done this a few times and sales have always been over $500! Yes, I did try to recruit all of these hosts as I am sure it was them and not me that made those sales!

It's great that you've had success with this. Any chance you could Skype the show? I did a show last year where 2 guests were together at a computer Skyping with us. It was a bit distracting for me since I don't like Skype or speakerphone, but it would give you a better chance to connect with the guests and cross sell more products.

I was going to suggest you skype too. I almost got snowed out at a show that was an hour away. The host and I talked. Most of the guests were her neighbors and friends that lived nearby. So, if I didn't make it, I would have done the show on skype from my kitchen. I'm glad it worked out, but it was nice to know I had an option.

Texting works well too - it's what I do for new consultants who aren't in the state :)

One of my March Hosts had an absentee party yesterday. She prepared a treat, took it to school where she works, e-mailed everyone that she would be in the teacher's lounge after school and was doing a PC party. There were several calls from her, for guests, asking questions. After all was said and done, she had a $384 party plus one booking! She has several more orders coming as a few of the teachers who could not make it, made sure she knew they wanted to see catalogs and one already had her order but wanted to look at the new stuff. So... Needless to say, my host is in heaven. Her goal - the 60% off Grill Pan & Press set for $75.10. Her past host also ordered that same set. Both are thrilled! Not only that, my host was astonished at the result after taking my advice about the Absentee Consultant Party. She thought it would flop to be honest. Only because this lady has done catalog parties for me before and has just made the $150 mark. She not only doubled it but may actually triple that. Just because of a simple, "I will be here with food" e-mail she sent out!

I like the idea of "I will be here with food" and the scheduled opportunity for people to call you with questions. Not a huge fan of the Skype idea, but I do like what you did with it. Way to go!

1. What is an Absentee Consultant Party?

An Absentee Consultant Party is a unique way for you to host a Pampered Chef party without actually having to be present. This means that you can still reap the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products, even if you are unable to physically attend.

2. How does an Absentee Consultant Party work?

The process is simple! You will receive a party link from your consultant, which you can share with your friends and family. They can then place orders through the link, and the sales will be credited towards your party. Your consultant will take care of all the details and keep you updated on the progress of your party.

3. Can I still earn host rewards with an Absentee Consultant Party?

Absolutely! You will still earn host rewards based on the total sales from your party. The more sales, the more rewards you will receive, including free products and discounts on your own purchases.

4. Do I have to be a consultant to host an Absentee Consultant Party?

No, you do not have to be a consultant to host an Absentee Consultant Party. Anyone can host a party and earn rewards, regardless of whether or not they are a consultant.

5. Can I customize my Absentee Consultant Party?

Yes, you can! Your consultant will work with you to choose the products and recipes that you and your guests are interested in. They can also help you come up with fun party themes and games to make your Absentee Consultant Party even more personalized and enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Anna Farnum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
HCStrobel
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies