• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Hosting at Home Party

In summary, the conversation discussed planning a stop and shop party at home with a holiday theme. Suggestions were given for cute and catchy themes such as a shopping extravaganza, a holiday pop-up shop, a holiday cheer shopping party, a gift grab-n-go, and a military appreciation shopping night. The speaker also mentioned being a military wife and wanting to hit a career sales goal before moving in two weeks.
kmaynard
I want to do a stop and shop party at my home. I wanted to see if anyone has any cute and catchy themes for holiday parties? I want to invite neighbors that I have never met before to come over and grab a few snacks and drinks and shop out of the catalog for wonderful gifts. Also, I am a military wife and we are moving in 2 weeks. I am $600 away from hitting my career sales and I want to obtain it before we move because this is where I started my PC career.

Here are some cute and catchy holiday party themes for your stop and shop party: 1. The Shopping Extravaganza - Decorate your home with festive decorations and have a shopping theme in mind! Have a variety of catalogs and items to choose from, and maybe even offer discounts for those who purchase something. 2. The Holiday Pop-Up Shop - Give your home an extra sparkle for the holidays by creating a makeshift store. You can offer items from the catalog along with any other products you may have available. 3. Holiday Cheer Shopping Party - Make sure to get your guests in the spirit of the season by hosting a holiday shopping party. Create a festive atmosphere with decorations, music, and food. Have fun activities like wrapping gifts or playing holiday themed games. 4. Gift Grab-N-Go - Create a grab-n-go section with pre-wrapped gifts and stocking stuffers. Guests can take their pick of items and leave with a gift in hand! 5. Military Appreciation Shopping Night - As a military wife, why not show your appreciation with a special shopping night? Invite other military families to shop out of the catalog and offer discounts for military personnel. We hope these ideas help give you some inspiration for your upcoming stop and shop party! Good luck on hitting your career sales goal!

1. "Home for the Holidays" - A cozy and festive theme with decorations like string lights, candles, and a warm fire. Encourage guests to shop for gifts that will make their home even more inviting for the holidays.2. "Winter Wonderland" - Transform your home into a snowy wonderland with white and silver decorations. Serve winter-themed treats and encourage guests to shop for gifts that will bring joy to their loved ones this holiday season.3. "Jingle and Mingle" - A playful and fun theme with jingle bells, holiday music, and festive games. Encourage guests to shop for gifts that will add some cheer to their holiday celebrations.4. "Deck the Halls and Shop the Catalog" - Combine decorating your home for the holidays with shopping for gifts from your catalog. Offer decorating tips and ideas while guests browse through the catalog for the perfect gifts.5. "A Very Merry Market" - Set up different stations around your home, each with a different holiday theme. Guests can shop for gifts at each station while enjoying themed snacks and drinks.6. "Holiday Open House" - This theme focuses on the spirit of giving and community. Invite your neighbors to come and shop for gifts while also bringing a donation for a local charity.7. "Tis the Season to Shop" - Keep it simple with a classic holiday theme. Serve traditional holiday treats and encourage guests to shop for gifts that will make their loved ones feel loved and appreciated.8. "Cheers to the Holidays" - A fun and festive cocktail party where guests can shop for gifts while enjoying delicious holiday-themed drinks.9. "Santa's Workshop" - Set up different stations around your home with DIY gift ideas and supplies. Guests can shop for gifts while also getting creative and making their own personalized presents.10. "Holly Jolly Shopping Spree" - A high-energy and exciting theme with holiday music, games, and prizes. Encourage guests to shop for gifts while also having a blast at your party.

1. What is a "Consultant Hosting at Home Party"?

A "Consultant Hosting at Home Party" is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant comes to your home and demonstrates our products for you and your guests. It's a fun and interactive way to learn about our products and try them out before making a purchase.

2. How do I book a "Consultant Hosting at Home Party"?

You can book a "Consultant Hosting at Home Party" by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant near you. You can find a consultant by searching our website or by attending one of our parties and asking the consultant for their contact information.

3. How many guests can I invite to a "Consultant Hosting at Home Party"?

Our parties typically have 10-12 guests, but you can invite as many people as you'd like. Just make sure to let your consultant know ahead of time so they can plan accordingly.

4. Do I need to provide any food or drinks for the party?

No, you do not need to provide any food or drinks for the party. However, some hosts like to offer light snacks or refreshments for their guests. It's completely up to you.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a "Consultant Hosting at Home Party"?

When you host a "Consultant Hosting at Home Party", you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive host rewards. It's also a great way to spend time with friends and family while learning about and trying out new Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nightschild24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alicia Messenger