• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales with Hostess Calls and Outside Orders - A Success Story

In summary, to prepare for a "Finally Host Called Me!" party, review the host's wishlist and familiarize yourself with the products they are interested in, have your demonstration and cooking supplies ready, and make sure to have enough catalogs and order forms for guests. Some tips for a successful party include arriving early, engaging with guests, and offering special discounts. You can bring additional products as long as they are approved by the company. The recommended length for the party is around 2 hours. After the party, thank the host, send out order confirmations, and follow up with interested guests for potential business growth.
Chef_2_Four
too bad my sept isn't my nov!! my hostess from the beginning of the month finally called me! she had 7 outside orders that totalled a little over $240!! she already have over $250 in sales!! So she has a $500 show and my hostess from last night will be at least $400 and I have a catalog show out there to that I am calling about on Monday!! oh well...here is some Christmas money though!! All of these will be on Oct commission...I have 2 shows in October 1 cooking and 1 catalog and possible a 2nd cooking but the woman still hasn't called me back. she is one I need to call. anyway so my october commission should be awesome!!

That's great!! :thumbup: :D

Wow, that's amazing! Congratulations on your successful month so far. It's always a great feeling when a hostess comes through with outside orders and boosts your sales. And it sounds like you have even more potential for success in the coming month. Keep up the good work!

Related to Maximizing Sales with Hostess Calls and Outside Orders - A Success Story

1. How do I prepare for a "Finally Host Called Me!" party?

To prepare for a "Finally Host Called Me!" party, make sure to review the host's wishlist and familiarize yourself with the products they are interested in. Also, have your demonstration and cooking supplies ready to go, and make sure to have enough catalogs and order forms for all guests.

2. What are some tips for a successful "Finally Host Called Me!" party?

Some tips for a successful "Finally Host Called Me!" party include arriving early to set up and prepare, engaging with guests and making sure to answer any questions they may have, and offering special discounts or promotions to encourage orders.

3. Can I bring extra products to a "Finally Host Called Me!" party?

Yes, you can bring extra products to a "Finally Host Called Me!" party as long as they are related to the Pampered Chef brand and are approved by the company. Make sure to check with your supervisor before bringing any additional products.

4. How long should a "Finally Host Called Me!" party last?

The length of a "Finally Host Called Me!" party can vary, but it is recommended to keep it around 2 hours. This allows enough time for the demonstration, questions, and ordering without the party dragging on too long.

5. What are some follow-up steps after a "Finally Host Called Me!" party?

After a "Finally Host Called Me!" party, make sure to thank the host for their support and send out any necessary order confirmations or receipts. Also, follow up with any guests who expressed interest in hosting their own party or becoming a consultant to potentially grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ljeffries
Replies
Views
heather223
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies