• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Direct Sales Success: Hostess Coaching Tips for a $2300 Show!

In summary, the conversation discusses various tips for hostess coaching, including having a top ten hostess list, setting time to review hostess packet and awards, giving incentives for outside orders and beating previous show totals, using a call and postcard system to coach and remind hosts, and the success of implementing these strategies in a recent $2300 show. The conversation also includes ideas for incorporating the "batter bowl challenge" and using postcards as a reminder system for hosts.
thecougchef
just got a "cheerleading" email from my upline...

My favorite tips in hostess coaching:

1. Have a top ten hostess list and pass at each show in booking binder (set the expectation up front)

2. Set time to review hostess packet and review hostess awards THOROUGHLY so they understand.

3. Give an incentive for have so much in outside orders before you arrive
the more they have the more incentives they get.

4. Give an incentive to beat your highest show

5. Use a call system and postcard system to coach them through and reiterate the expectation.

Results: Just closed a $2300 show. The hostess had $900 in outside orders
when I arrived. It's nice to leave for a show knowing if only 1 person shows you've already been paid a fair amount.

i dont know if the "results" were actually my upline directors results but its pretty impressive!! my favorite idea is the "top ten hostess list." being that ive only done a little over 20 shows - i was thinking that i would do a top 5 list & then do #4 - give an incentive to beat your highest show.

I can see using your hosting tips to help with outside orders before the show. Being a competitive person I would definitely try to have the highest show total. Someone has put a batter bowl challenge on here and I am starting to use it. Here it is if you want it.

Attachments

• Batter Bowl Challenge.doc
    33 KB · Views: 413
i like that! i cant believe i havent seen it. maybe ill add my top 5 hosts to the top of that and say "wanna be on this list & recieve the classic batter bowl for free?? return the completed sheet...." etc.

hmmmmm. now my brain is clicking.

okay so i redid the batter bowl sheet to fit the "top hostess" idea. i think this kind of gives people an idea of what a show can be. and i agree - i like to have the bragging rights of being on someones "top list."

Attachments

• batter bowl challenge.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 471
I love the batter bowl challenge! Can't wait to use that :)

I like the changes you made. It is easy to incorporate both ideas with this sheet. I hope it helps everybody get your hosts motivated.

may I ask, what is a "postcard system" ?

I think its where you send out postcards to your hosts to remind them of up coming events - like time to send out your invites, confirmation postcards - thank you for booking a show, dates to remember etc. I used it in the beginning but don't anymore - I think phone calls work better!

What is hostess coaching and why is it important?

Hostess coaching is the process of guiding and supporting your hostess in planning and executing a successful direct sales party. It is important because a well-coached hostess can help increase attendance and sales, leading to a successful and profitable show.

How can I effectively coach my hostess?

Effective hostess coaching involves clear communication, setting goals and expectations, providing resources and support, and following up regularly. It is also important to personalize your coaching approach to fit each individual hostess and their specific needs.

What are some tips for boosting sales at a $2300 show?

First, make sure your hostess is motivated and excited about the party. Encourage her to invite as many guests as possible and offer incentives for their attendance. Provide a variety of products at different price points to appeal to a wider range of customers. Additionally, offer special deals or discounts for larger purchases.

How can I help my hostess overcome objections from potential guests?

One way to help your hostess overcome objections is to provide her with answers to common questions and concerns beforehand. Encourage her to share her personal experience with the products and offer a money-back guarantee to ease any doubts. You can also offer to follow up with guests individually to address any specific concerns they may have.

What are some activities or games I can suggest for the party to keep guests engaged?

There are many fun and interactive activities and games you can suggest for the party. Some ideas include product demonstrations, a scavenger hunt to find specific items in the catalog, a cooking or recipe exchange, or a raffle with prizes. You can also encourage your hostess to get creative and come up with her own unique ideas to make the party more engaging for guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies