• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Host's Sales: Tips for Effective Host Coaching and Incentives

A
amcclanaghan
She held 4 shows in 4 weekends... needless to say she's got some burnt out guests. But she holds her show with me as scheduled (calling people as I'm setting up). The show was rough, but we made it through... unfortunately I seem to have stalled at getting her past $88. No matter what I do in line way of Host Coaching I can't seem to get her to help make a show of it. I WANT to close it this Friday and have offered her incentives, tips for getting just a few more orders and NOTHING! I hate making her guests wait so long... Any advice on how to light a fire under her?

I hate it when this happensI know you want her to qualify but ultimately it's up to her. Sounds like you have done all you can do, she is either going to help or she is not.

I would tell her that you need to close Friday and if she doesnt qualify her guests are going to have to pay higher shipping cost to due they will be considered individual orders.

Another thing, do you have another show going in soon? You could always tag her orders onto it. The other host would be grateful and everyone would be happy, unless you're trying to get this months special still. :(

:)
Thanks for the support. I ended up making another show of it, but not for the original host. I feel bad for her, but you're right I can only do so much for her. I probably will extend 10% savings for her when she orders through me, but she's really good friends with my new recruit, so I suggested that she try again with her in the summer (hopefully when she's had a long enough break between show ;) )

Im glad everything work out. and who knows, maybe she'll see where she err'd and the next show will be a hit.

Hi there,First of all, congratulations on holding 4 shows in 4 weekends! That is a great accomplishment and shows your dedication to your business. I understand that your host may be feeling burnt out from holding so many shows, but as a consultant, it is our job to support and guide our hosts to have successful parties.One thing you could try is offering a special incentive for your host if she reaches a certain sales goal. This could be a free product or a discount on her own order. This may motivate her to reach out to her guests and push for more sales.Another idea is to offer a game or contest for her guests during the party. This could be something fun and interactive, like a bingo game or a raffle, where guests can win prizes. This will not only make the party more enjoyable for the guests, but it may also lead to more sales.It's also important to communicate with your host and find out what her concerns or hesitations may be. Is she feeling overwhelmed or tired? Is she unsure of how to approach her guests for more sales? By addressing her concerns, you can work together to find a solution and make the party a success.Lastly, don't be afraid to follow up with the host after the party. Thank her for hosting and remind her of any host rewards she may have earned. You can also offer to help her follow up with any guests who may have expressed interest in hosting their own party.Remember, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are a team with your host. By working together and offering support and guidance, you can help her have a successful party and boost her sales.Best of luck to you and your host! Happy cooking!- A fellow Pampered Chef consultant

1. How can I effectively coach my host to boost their sales?

Effective host coaching includes setting clear expectations, providing support and resources, and encouraging the host to engage with their guests. It's important to communicate the benefits of hosting a successful show, such as free products or discounts, and to offer tips and strategies for increasing orders.

2. What are some common mistakes that can lead to burnt out guests?

Hosting too many shows in a short period of time can be overwhelming for both the host and their guests. Additionally, not providing enough breaks or variety in the types of shows can lead to guest fatigue. It's important to balance the frequency of shows with the host's availability and to mix up the format to keep guests engaged.

3. How can I keep my host motivated and engaged throughout the show?

Be sure to check in with your host regularly before and during the show to keep them motivated. Provide them with fun and interactive ways to engage with their guests, such as games or challenges. Offer incentives for hitting certain sales goals or for booking future shows. And most importantly, be positive and encouraging throughout the process.

4. What are some effective tips for getting just a few more orders from the host's guests?

Make sure the host understands the benefits of hosting a successful show, such as earning free products or discounts. Encourage them to reach out to their guests individually and personally invite them to place an order. Offer a limited-time discount or special offer to create a sense of urgency. And always follow up with guests after the show to remind them to place their orders.

5. What should I do if my host is not responding to my coaching and incentives?

If your host is not responding to your coaching and incentives, it's important to have an open and honest conversation with them. Find out what their concerns or challenges are and work together to find a solution. If necessary, consider adjusting the show schedule or finding a new host. Remember to always remain positive and supportive in your approach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kathy Jewell