• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Watch My Host Shine: A $500 Show Story

In summary, the host from Saturday had a successful party despite lower-than-expected show totals due to cancellations and unexpected orders. They followed up with everyone who had canceled last minute and most of them placed an order. This was a Lightbulb moment for the host and they are now very excited for their next show which is likely their first $1,000 show.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I'm so proud of my host from Saturday!She has had parties before...they are always in the $300 range. She insists on just doing FB invites (she's young) and says that most of her friends would just lose a mailed invite anyway.Well, when I got to her party on Sat. she told me that she'd had a lot of cancellations - we were expecting 10, but had 4. Plus, she had 3 outside orders. She told me the one thing she really wanted was the half-price Filled Spice Turn-Around, but she was pretty sure she wouldn't make it to $300.When I left there - she had $296 in sales (!) and 2 bookings.We talked about ways to increase her show totals...I encouraged her to ask EVERYONE who had canceled last minute to still look at the catalog or browse online and place an order...and to follow up with all of them.She did it! For the first time - she followed up with everyone! And almost all of them placed an order! Now, her show is only $19 away from $500 - and she is so geeked to see what a little bit of follow-up can do! I know that doesn't seem like a huge show or anything - but for her, it's the best one she's ever had...and it was also a Lightbulb moment for her! She is now seeing that if she just follows the coaching I've given her, she CAN have a successful show! She's so excited because not only does she get her spice turn-around, she can also get the 10" skillet for 1/2 price!So anyway - I just had to share because I'm so excited for her too. Now, maybe her next show will be her first $1000 show!

How exciting!

Isn't it funny what happens when they actually listen to us?!

WooHoo!

I agree, when they listen, they do better. ;)

I love it when it clicks with hosts.

That is very exciting!!! Way to go to both of you!

1. How can I participate in the "Watch My Host Shine: A $500 Show Story" program?

To participate in this program, simply host a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum of $500 in sales. Your Pampered Chef consultant will enter you into the program and you will have a chance to win a $500 shopping spree.

2. Is there a limit to how many times I can enter the "Watch My Host Shine: A $500 Show Story" program?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can enter the program. Each time you host a party with sales of $500 or more, you will be entered into the program and have a chance to win the $500 shopping spree.

3. How will the winner of the "Watch My Host Shine: A $500 Show Story" program be chosen?

The winner will be chosen through a random drawing from all the hosts who have met the minimum requirement of $500 in sales. The drawing will be held at the end of the month and the winner will be notified by their Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I use my $500 shopping spree towards any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the $500 shopping spree can be used towards any Pampered Chef products of your choice. This includes any new products, as well as any discounted or on-sale items.

5. Do I have to redeem my $500 shopping spree right away?

No, you do not have to redeem your $500 shopping spree right away. You can choose to use it at a later time, but it must be redeemed within one year from the date it was awarded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies