• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Going to Have a Very Happy Host!

In summary, this young 18-19 year old girl is very happy with her recent party earnings and has a few people she is close to. Her brother recently ordered an entire knife block set from her host, bringing the total to over $1000. This is great news for the host, as she will no longer have to purchase new kitchen supplies on a regular basis.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My host last night is a young 18-19 year old gal who's family are all PC junkies. Her sister has hosted for me, her mom, aunts, cousins, etc and now it was her turn. She was very happy to hit $500 last night at her party (three people's orders almost totaled $300 alone). She has a few other people to talk to and had mentioned her brother talked about buying the knife block set. She wasn't for sure though because sometimes he doesn't follow through. I encouraged her to keep talking to everybody and to maybe pull a guilt trip on her brother :rolleyes: because he didn't order for the other sister's last show. Well I just got onto my email and her brother ordered the entire knife block set at full price brining my host to just under $1000!!! Yah! I'm so excited for her!!

Last edited:
Sweet! Love the PC families!

Yes! I love doing shows for this family! It's always great to see them!

Very nice!

my full-time job is in a pharmacy so my immediate thought when you said the family is all junkies was not what you meant.... LOL

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING! wadesgirl, make sure you qualify that statement by saying PC junkies! Way too funny! But that shows your ability to host coach on a very high level. You spoke to her about those extra orders and putting a bit of pressure on her brother and viola! A huge order for her and a great commission for you! WAY TO GO!

lt1jane said:
my full-time job is in a pharmacy so my immediate thought when you said the family is all junkies was not what you meant.... LOL

I thought the same thing! My thought process was "Oh, poor girl, coming from a family of junkies - I'm glad she has something good coming..." before I read the rest of the thread! Hahahahaha!

Ha! Oops, I changed that! She texted me earlier this morning that she noticed her brother placed the order. I sent her one back stating how much she would get if she hit $1000!

That's how I started 5 years ago when I was 19... had an amazing show of my own to help when I move out which I didn't even do till I was almost 22... recruiter kept asking for 5 years (and through about 4 more shows) if I wanted to sell... finally said yes in January and love it! Should have started 5 years ago!

Leanna said:
That's how I started 5 years ago when I was 19... had an amazing show of my own to help when I move out which I didn't even do till I was almost 22... recruiter kept asking for 5 years (and through about 4 more shows) if I wanted to sell... finally said yes in January and love it! Should have started 5 years ago!

I have talked with her about the business. Plan on doing a little more when we close.

I've had a couple gals (my niece included and a couple from this host's family) who did the same thing - hosting shows before they move out and store the products until they get their own place. It's awesome to know they will start off their new kitchens with good stuff rather than like mine with dollar store stuff.

1. What is "I'm Going to Have a Very Happy Host!"?

"I'm Going to Have a Very Happy Host!" is a program designed to help our hosts have a successful and enjoyable Pampered Chef party. It includes tips and tools to help you plan, promote, and execute a successful party.

2. How do I sign up for "I'm Going to Have a Very Happy Host!"?

As a host, you will automatically be enrolled in "I'm Going to Have a Very Happy Host!" when you schedule a party with your Pampered Chef consultant. You will receive a welcome email with all the information you need to get started.

3. What resources are included in "I'm Going to Have a Very Happy Host!"?

The program includes a party planning checklist, customizable invitations, social media graphics, host rewards tracker, and more. You will also have access to exclusive host-only Facebook groups where you can interact with other hosts and get tips from our consultants.

4. Is there a cost to participate in "I'm Going to Have a Very Happy Host!"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the program. It is our way of showing our appreciation for our hosts and helping them have a successful party.

5. How can "I'm Going to Have a Very Happy Host!" help me have a successful party?

The program provides you with all the resources and support you need to plan and promote your party effectively. With the help of our proven tips and tools, you can increase attendance, boost sales, and earn more host rewards. Plus, our consultants will be there to support you every step of the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JessBarszcz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • junkfortara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies