• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Soo Excited! I Had a Past Host Sign Her Son up for My Very 1St

In summary, "I'm Soo Excited! Had a Past Host Sign Her Son up for My Very 1St" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their excitement when a previous host signs up their child to host a party. This can be beneficial for the consultant as it expands their customer base and creates trust with the family. There is also a special discount for past hosts who sign up their child to host a party. To sign up, simply reach out to the consultant and they will guide you through the process. Past hosts are welcome to sign up more than one child, which is a great way to introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef products and earn rewards.
heat123
Silver Member
I'm soo excited! I had a past host sign her son up for my VERY 1st Wedding Registry and I got my 1st registry order= $145 steak knife set! :D Stoked cause it's been a VERY hard year for my PC biz so far this year in this economy. This will keep me "active" in June anyhow!:rolleyes:

Re: Whoohoooo~!Congratulations! :) Great news!

Re: Whoohoooo~!Good for you!!!

Re: Whoohoooo~!Very, very nice. I'm waiting for mine to come -- I have one person really signed up, and am waiting for my first order. Congrats!

Re: Whoohoooo~!Yay Heather - awesome!!:)

Re: Whoohoooo~!That's awesome!!

Re: Whoohoooo~!Whoohooo that's a very good start!! Congrats!!!

1. Can you explain what "I'm Soo Excited! Had a Past Host Sign Her Son up for My Very 1St" means?

"I'm Soo Excited! Had a Past Host Sign Her Son up for My Very 1St" is a statement used by consultants at Pampered Chef to express their excitement when a previous host signs up their child to be a host for a Pampered Chef party.

2. What are the benefits of having a past host sign up their child for a Pampered Chef party?

Having a past host sign up their child for a Pampered Chef party can be beneficial in several ways. It allows the consultant to expand their customer base and reach new potential hosts. It also creates a sense of trust and familiarity, making it easier to book future parties with the family.

3. Is there any special promotion or discount for having a past host sign up their child for a Pampered Chef party?

At Pampered Chef, we value our loyal customers and their referrals. That's why we offer a special discount to past hosts who sign up their child to host a party. This discount varies depending on the consultant and can be discussed during the party planning process.

4. How do I go about signing up my child to host a Pampered Chef party?

If you are a past host and would like to sign up your child to host a Pampered Chef party, simply reach out to your consultant and let them know. They will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful party for your child.

5. Can a past host sign up more than one child to host a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! We welcome all past hosts to sign up their children to host a Pampered Chef party. In fact, it's a great way to introduce your friends and family to our products and earn rewards for yourself as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newyawksue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
carynscookin
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • sklay723