• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My Host Is Also Signed up Under My Registry! I'm Confused.

In summary, if your host is also signed up under your registry, it means that they have registered for your party and also signed up as a consultant for Pampered Chef. This can happen if your host is interested in becoming a consultant or if they are already a consultant hosting the party for rewards. However, this does not affect your ability to earn host rewards based on the party's sales and bookings. You do not need to do anything differently if your host is signed up under your registry and can still receive the consultant discount, but it's best to communicate with your host to avoid any confusion. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance.
newyawksue
I'm hosting a Wedding Shower for a soon-to-be bride. When I asked her for her "wish list" ... I was going to do a "news link" on my website so that people could still order thru her show if they weren't able to make it ... but she went ahead and signed up for the "Wedding Registry". But that is a separate thing, right?? Help! I only just qualified so I'm not even sure what the host benefits are thru the registry, let alone if I should try to do both together OR just move the list to my news link, per my original plan.

I try not to promote the registry for the bride until after her shower. I promote the registry more for wedding gifts. It gets confusing, and people think that by ordering off the registry, they are ordering for the shower. They are 2 seperate "shows". There are host benefits for the registry too, but it doesn't count towards her show total.

I would suggest that you put her wish list on your website, and then have people contact you to place orders if they can't make the Shower.

I agree with Becky. You can also go in an adjust her registry after the shower, to show what was purchased.

print out the registry list and CANCEL it for now.Put her wish list on your website so people can order for the shower. Then, after the shower is over, recreate her registry using the leftover items on the list.

I actually use the registry to let guests know what the bride would like to have. Print it out and mark off things as people buy them. Then update her registry so she can continue to use it for the wedding.

What does it mean if my host is also signed up under my registry?

If your host is also signed up under your registry, it means that they have registered for your party and also signed up as a consultant for Pampered Chef. This may happen if your host is interested in becoming a consultant themselves or if they are already a consultant and are hosting the party in order to earn rewards.

Can I still earn host rewards if my host is also signed up under my registry?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if your host is also signed up under your registry. As long as your host qualifies for the rewards based on the sales and bookings from the party, you will receive the rewards as originally planned.

Do I need to do anything differently if my host is also signed up under my registry?

No, you do not need to do anything differently if your host is also signed up under your registry. You can continue to plan and host the party as you normally would and any orders placed by your host or their guests will still count towards your party's sales and rewards.

Can I still receive the consultant discount if my host is also signed up under my registry?

Yes, you can still receive the consultant discount if your host is also signed up under your registry. However, keep in mind that your host may also be eligible for the consultant discount, so it's best to communicate with them to avoid any confusion or duplicate orders.

What should I do if I have questions or concerns about my host being signed up under my registry?

If you have any questions or concerns about your host being signed up under your registry, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team for assistance. We are always happy to help and clarify any confusion or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandyculver
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sing4Him1977
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • yankfan24