• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shower Registry Confusion: Adding Items in Pampered Plus Guide

In summary, to add items from a cash gift received at a wedding shower to Pampered Plus, you would put a guest order in the bride's name and she would also be the host. Alternatively, you could put the order in the name of the person who gave the gift. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to Pampered Chef for help.
CindysPChef
I'm really confused on how this works - I set up a wedding registry for those that couldn't attend the shower. I had the shower and she received 300.00 in cash to spend. How do I add her items in pampered plus. Do they go under the host or her name - just confused!!!

It would all depend on what other orders are placed. Do the math and get her the best deal. Use what you need to get her to the level that gives her the most for her money. You would put a guest order in her name with as much of the $300 as is beneficial to her and then the rest would be a host order in the bride's name - and the remainder of the $300 would be for the half price, monthly special and anything else she would want. She might have to add to it depending on what she chooses - and of course she gets the free products too.

So if I understand you correctly you would put a guest order in under the brides name and she would be the host as well?

CindysPChef said:
So if I understand you correctly you would put a guest order in under the brides name and she would be the host as well?

Yes. Or you could put the order in the name of the person who gave the cash gift.

Hi there! Don't worry, setting up a wedding registry can be a bit confusing at first. To add the items from the shower to Pampered Plus, you will want to go under the bride's name, not the host's. This way, she will receive all the host rewards and benefits. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or our team at Pampered Chef. We are here to help make this process as smooth as possible for you and the bride. Happy cooking!

Related to Shower Registry Confusion: Adding Items in Pampered Plus Guide

What is the process for placing a shower order?

To place a shower order, simply go to our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, select the "Shower Orders" option and browse our selection of products. Once you have chosen the items you would like to order, proceed to checkout and fill in the necessary information to complete your purchase.

Can I customize my shower order?

Yes, you can customize your shower order by adding a personalized message or choosing specific products or colors for each item. Simply indicate your preferences in the "Special Instructions" section during checkout.

How far in advance should I place my shower order?

We recommend placing your shower order at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure timely delivery. However, we also offer expedited shipping options for last-minute orders.

Can I ship my shower order directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can ship your shower order directly to the recipient by entering their shipping address during checkout. You can also add a gift message to be included with the order.

What is the return policy for shower orders?

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including shower orders. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more details on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sandyculver
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies