• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Bridal Shower and Registry: Benefits and Confusion Explained

In summary, "My First Bridal Shower" is a collection of Pampered Chef products specifically designed for a bride-to-be's first bridal shower. It includes kitchen essentials and entertaining items that are perfect for starting a new home together. These products can be purchased by anyone and many can be personalized. As a Pampered Chef consultant, special deals and discounts are available for these products. Hosting a Pampered Chef party for a bride-to-be's first bridal shower is also an option to earn free products and discounts.
christy_c
A friend of mine wants to have a Bridal Shower next month. She has already completed a Registry with me. I'm confused about the Rewards of having both the Shower and the Registry. Will she get host benefits from having a Shower, in addition to the Registry Rewards? She will essentially be the host of her Shower, so I'm not sure how to handle this?? :confused:

If you have a Show she gets the benefits there just like the host would do. She cannot on top of that get registry awards. You just go in after the shower and enter what was bought at the shower into the registry so she will not get double gifts. Then anythiing that she gets from registry she builds rewards in it.

Great! Thanks so much for the info! :)

What is "My First Bridal Shower"?

"My First Bridal Shower" is a collection of products from Pampered Chef specifically designed for a bride-to-be's first bridal shower. It includes kitchen essentials and entertaining items that are perfect for starting a new home together.

Do I have to be a bride to purchase "My First Bridal Shower" products?

No, anyone can purchase these products. They are great for anyone starting a new home or looking for kitchen essentials and entertaining items.

Can I customize the products in "My First Bridal Shower"?

Yes, many of the products in this collection can be personalized with the bride's name or other special details. Just look for the "Personalize It" option when adding items to your cart.

Are there any special deals or discounts for "My First Bridal Shower" products?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I am able to offer special discounts and bundle deals for "My First Bridal Shower" products. Contact me for more information.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party for a bride-to-be's first bridal shower?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to help the bride stock her kitchen and earn free products and discounts for yourself. Contact me to schedule a party today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • kayleigh