• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Registry And/Or Bridal Shower Questions

In summary, a bridal shower is a smaller event where people can purchase kitchen tools from a particular company, while a cooking show is a larger event where the host benefits are given to the bride.
ChefJoyJ
I know this info is out there somewhere, but my DH, my DD, and I all seem to have various strains of some nasty virus, so my energy level (and time) to look is shorter...

I had a show yesterday and I have a bride interested in info on a registry and shower, and the host said that she and some girls from work were thinking about hosting a PC bridal shower for a coworker. So, potentially (okay, most likely) 2 bridal showers and 1 registry. :thumbup:

A bridal registry is just set up online, correct? Then she lets people know that she has registered for amazingly wonderful and innovative kitchen tools from PC and it's so easy to purchase - just go to my website and order? How does the ordering, delivery, and receipts work? Any info and wisdom on this you can share?? And the couple earns the "host" rewards based on how many products are purchased? Is our commission level the same?

A shower can be hosted by anyone, correct? They can choose to keep the host rewards, split with the bride (co-host), or give all to the bride? If they give to the bride, does the bride get the host benefits from the show and the benefits from the registry? (how great is that??) Again, commission level the same? Host rewards on shows the same as regular cooking shows?

Any more info you want to share would be great! I want to be as knowledgable as possible when talking to the brides and my host from yesterday. TIA!!:)

ChefJoyJ said:
A bridal registry is just set up online, correct? yepThen she lets people know that she has registered for amazingly wonderful and innovative kitchen tools from PC and it's so easy to purchase - just go to my website and order? yepHow does the ordering, delivery, and receipts work? the products will be delivered to the bride/groom with the address that they've set up on the registry and the person ordering just selects items from the registry and then they purchase like normal Any info and wisdom on this you can share?? And the couple earns the "host" rewards based on how many products are purchased? yes - the rewards are at the same level as a catalog showIs our commission level the same?yes

A shower can be hosted by anyone, correct? yesThey can choose to keep the host rewards, split with the bride (co-host), or give all to the bride? yesIf they give to the bride, does the bride get the host benefits from the show and the benefits from the registry? yes and no - they get the rewards from items purchased off of the registry at the registry rewards level (as mentioned above) and then the items purchased at the bridal shower (even items that people just buy for themselves at the shower and not specifically for the bride) at the normal "show" reward level - but not combined from both. Make sense?(how great is that??) Again, commission level the same? yesHost rewards on shows the same as regular cooking shows? yes

hopefully my answers make sense! sounds like you've got it all figured out!! All of the bridal shows I've done in the past have turned out fantastic for the bride. Typically, the person organizing and hosting it for the bride, gives her all of the host benefits, but you can also do it as a co-host thing and then they would split it. Either way, the bride comes out smelling like a rose!!

Bridal Shower vs. Cooking ShowWhat are the differences? The same host benefits, and everything... why enter it in PP3 as Bridal Shower vs. Cooking Show? Just for your own reference?
Thanks.:p

What is a bridal registry and how does it work?

A bridal registry is a list of gifts that a couple creates for their wedding guests to choose from. The couple typically selects items from a specific store or online platform and their guests can purchase these items as gifts. This helps the couple receive gifts that they want and avoids duplicate or unwanted items.

Can I create a bridal registry even if I am not having a traditional wedding?

Yes, you can create a bridal registry regardless of the type of wedding you are having. Whether it is a traditional wedding, elopement, or destination wedding, a bridal registry can still be useful for your guests who want to give you gifts.

Do I have to include expensive items on my bridal registry?

No, you do not have to include expensive items on your bridal registry. It is important to include a variety of items at different price points so that your guests can choose a gift that fits their budget. Also, don't be afraid to include smaller, more affordable items that you actually need for your home.

Can I make changes to my bridal registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your bridal registry at any time. As you receive gifts, you can update your registry to avoid receiving duplicate items. You can also add or remove items as needed. Just make sure to communicate any changes to your guests.

What is a bridal shower and who typically hosts it?

A bridal shower is a pre-wedding celebration where the bride-to-be is "showered" with gifts from her friends and family. It is usually hosted by the maid of honor or bridesmaids, but can also be hosted by other family members or friends. It is a time for the bride to relax and have fun with her loved ones before the big day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefJen2012