• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do With This Past Host??

In summary, the speaker is reaching out to past hosts from the beginning of last year to see if they want to host another show. One host had a successful party and expressed interest in hosting again. However, another host cancelled last minute and another asked to be taken off the newsletter list. The speaker then contacted the rude host, who hung up on them, leading them to question whether to call back or just bless and release. Other people suggest not wasting time on rude people and possibly finding out what caused the rude behavior. Overall, the speaker is considering not contacting the rude host again.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm getting around to calling my past hosts from the beginning of last year to see if they want to host another show. I had one host from last February who was a referall from my MIL. She had a great party - over $700 and said that she would love to have another party in the summer to get the 2 host benefits. In the mean time, one DIL booked a show and the other DIL signed up for my newsletter. Within two months, the DIL that booked a show, canceled on me within 2 days of the show (she never sent her invites :grumpy: she told me so) and the other DIL emailed me back asking to be taken off my newsletter list. I was never able to get ahold of the past host or the DIL about scheduling another show (after multiple calls and them telling me to call them back). So fast forward to last December, I had an open house and it was being rescheduled due to the weather. So I spent the afternoon contacting people to let them know it was being rescheduled. I get ahold of this host for the first time in months and her (snotty) reply before I could even say anything was "I don't need to buy anything right now, bye!" and she hung up on me :eek: I really don't want to call her back, I don't like rude people! She didn't even let me say what I was going to, just hung up on me. Do I call her or bless and release?!

Bless and release . . . I don't know that I would be able to call someone like that back and remain calm. Good Luck.

I would suggest that you don't waste your time on people like that. There are way too many people out there who are more than happy to talk to you.

Something must have set them off. Not sure what, but it's not worth your time to find out.....IMO.

That's my 2 cents!

I agree not worth your time if they are going to treat you like that before you even say anything!!

Okay, glad to see I'm not the only one who wouldn't want to deal with her any more!

bless and release!

Buh Bye....put her contact card in File 13!

I would honestly try to find out what's going on. Sometimes association with people hurts you. For example, when I first started(like the day after I got my kit) my director called me with a horrible flu bug and she was supposed to do a show that night with a woman who lived down the street with me. Well, this woman didn't want me to do her show because of a spouse of somebody my husband works with who was at my show. Immature, I know but sometimes it's something trivial and maybe you'd be able to clear the air--however, if it was me, I would definitely bless and release.

Related to What to Do With This Past Host??

What can I do with my leftover host rewards?

There are several options for using your leftover host rewards. You can use them to purchase products at a discounted price, put them towards a future party or purchase, or donate them to a charity of your choice.

Can I combine my leftover host rewards with a current party?

Unfortunately, leftover host rewards cannot be combined with a current party. They must be used separately for a future purchase or party.

How long do I have to use my leftover host rewards?

The expiration date for your leftover host rewards will vary depending on the specific rewards you received. Please refer to the details provided with your rewards for the expiration date.

Can I transfer my leftover host rewards to someone else?

Host rewards are non-transferable and can only be used by the original host. However, you can use your rewards to purchase products as gifts for others.

What if I don't have enough leftover host rewards to make a purchase?

If you do not have enough leftover host rewards to cover the full cost of a purchase, you can pay the remaining balance with a credit card or other accepted form of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies