• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble With Past Host Benefits...

In summary, to redeem your past host benefits, you should contact your Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with details of your past event. If you haven't received your benefits after a few months, reach out to your consultant for an update. You can use your past host benefits towards a future purchase and your consultant can help you select products. Past host benefits are non-transferable, but you can earn new benefits by hosting another party.
sassypip
Silver Member
I had a show yesterday. She booked off a show from Aug. P3 is not letting me enter a knife for the past hostess. The party is at $300. I am trying to enter a knife from level 1. Anyone else having trouble. I keep getting a red dot. I tried it on another party as well, with another hostess and just entered some fake data to see if it was just this party and same thing. I entered her booking when I closed the party, so it should not be a problem. Any ideas?

NEvermind! I figured it out already. I neglected to see there are past hostess numbers this month. ;)

Great that you figured it out, I was also going to suggest restarting the program because sometimes it needs to update.

1. How do I redeem my past host benefits?

You can redeem your past host benefits by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and providing them with the details of your past host event. They will then process the benefits for you and help you choose the products you would like to receive.

2. I hosted a party a few months ago, but I haven't received my host benefits yet. What should I do?

If it has been a few months since your party and you have not received your host benefits, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about the status. They will be able to provide you with an update and assist in resolving any issues.

3. Can I use my past host benefits towards a purchase at a future party I am hosting?

Yes, you can use your past host benefits towards a purchase at a future party. Simply inform your consultant of your intention to use your benefits and they will apply them to your purchase.

4. I am having trouble selecting which products to redeem with my past host benefits. Can I get help with this?

Of course! Your Pampered Chef consultant is there to assist you with selecting products that best fit your needs and preferences. They can also provide recommendations based on best-sellers and customer favorites.

5. Can I transfer my past host benefits to a different host or party?

No, past host benefits are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the original host of the party. However, you can always host another party in the future to earn new host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShellBeach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sailorsarah