• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Benefit for Consultants?

In summary, the Past Host Benefit for Consultants is a program that allows Pampered Chef consultants who have hosted a party in the past to earn rewards and benefits when booking future parties. These benefits include discounted products, free shipping, and extra Host Rewards. The consultant must use their rewards within one year of earning them and cannot combine the Past Host Benefit with other offers or discounts.
sailorsarah
Gold Member
I hosted a party in November that I used to become a consultant and had two girls book parties off of my party. One of the girls is having her party sometime this month and I was wondering if I could take advantage of the 60% off stoneware reward from her party. If it makes any difference, I'm not the consultant for the party. And if I order online I just have to put in my past consultant number, right? Thank you for the help!

Officially, the word is no. Once you become a consultant you lose your host benefits as far as bookings go.

Oh poo, I really wanted to get the ridged baker. It was going to be less than $12. I guess I'll wait until KE.

1. What is the Past Host Benefit for Consultants?

The Past Host Benefit for Consultants is a special program designed for Pampered Chef consultants who have previously hosted a party or event. It allows them to earn rewards and benefits from future parties they book.

2. How does the Past Host Benefit work?

When a consultant hosts a party or event, they earn Host Rewards based on the sales from that party. As a thank you for hosting, the consultant can choose to use those rewards towards future purchases at a discounted price.

3. What are the benefits for consultants who have previously hosted a party?

Consultants who have hosted a party in the past are eligible to receive special discounts and benefits when they book a new party. These benefits may include discounted products, free shipping, and extra Host Rewards.

4. Is there a time limit for using the Past Host Benefit?

Yes, there is a time limit for using the Past Host Benefit. The consultant must use their rewards within one year of earning them. After that, the rewards will expire and can no longer be used.

5. Can consultants combine the Past Host Benefit with other offers or discounts?

No, consultants cannot combine the Past Host Benefit with other offers or discounts. The benefits earned through this program can only be used towards future purchases at full retail price. It cannot be used with other offers, discounts, or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kodeysmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam