• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefit: Maximize Benefits w/ 3 Bookings

She can also book a followup catalog show herself. That way her friends can order new products and she can get 2 of the 60% off items at her show - host and past host!
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
I have looked through as many host benefit threads as i can stand. How many times can a host take advantage of the past host benefit. Say they have 3 partys booked off of them and they all book for Septemeber. Can they use their past host benefit and get the host special at all 3 partys or just one.
Thanks

Kodeysmom said:
I have looked through as many host benefit threads as i can stand. How many times can a host take advantage of the past host benefit. Say they have 3 partys booked off of them and they all book for Septemeber. Can they use their past host benefit and get the host special at all 3 partys or just one.
Thanks

They can use it for as many bookings as they get! Lucky host having 3 bookings for Sept!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
They can use it for as many bookings as they get! Lucky host having 3 bookings for Sept!:D
I have a host who had 3 August bookings and she is SOOOOO excited to get 6 of the 7 forged knives for 60% off! At the last of the shows I plan to surprise her with the 7th one for free.:p

thanks for the quick response. oh yeah she's already figuring out how to get all the pots and pans.

I have a host right now who has a booking for Sept. & Oct.......and is really working hard to get another Sept. Booking so she can get 2 sets of cookware for 60% off.......and wants to use her 1/2 price items now for open stock pieces.

ChefBeckyD said:
I have a host right now who has a booking for Sept. & Oct.......and is really working hard to get another Sept. Booking so she can get 2 sets of cookware for 60% off.......and wants to use her 1/2 price items now for open stock pieces.
She can also book a followup catalog show herself. That way her friends can order new products and she can get 2 of the 60% off items at her show - host and past host!

Related to Host Benefit: Maximize Benefits w/ 3 Bookings

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and credits towards future purchases. It's a fun and easy way to earn rewards while enjoying time with friends and family.

How can I maximize the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

One way to maximize your host benefits is by booking three additional parties during your party. This will not only help you earn more rewards but also allow you to share the Pampered Chef experience with more people and potentially earn even more rewards from those parties.

What is the process for booking three additional parties during my Pampered Chef party?

It's simple! During your party, your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a host packet that includes invitations and order forms for your guests. You can then ask your guests if they would like to host a party of their own and book a date for their party. Your consultant can also help you with the booking process and provide tips for successful parties.

Can I choose the date for the three additional parties I book during my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can choose the dates for the parties you book during your party. Your consultant will work with you to find dates that work best for you and your guests. You can also have the option to host a virtual party if that works better for you and your guests.

Are there any additional rewards for booking three parties during my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, in addition to the free and discounted products you earn as a host, you can also earn exclusive host specials and credits towards future purchases when you book three parties during your party. These additional rewards are a great way to get even more out of your Pampered Chef party and make the most of your host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • TJMagoo