• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Previous Hosts Still Enjoy Host Specials at a New Party?

In summary, previous hosts are still eligible to receive host specials at their new party as long as they have not hosted a party within the past 12 months. Host specials are only available for new parties, so if you have recently hosted a party, you will need to wait 12 months before being eligible again. Previous host credit cannot be combined with current host specials, but can be used on regular-priced items at the new party. You will need to inform your consultant that you have hosted a party in the past in order for your previous host information to apply and ensure you receive the appropriate host benefits. Host specials are available for both in-person and virtual parties, with a unique host code provided by your consultant for virtual parties.
vtchef
I have a party scheduled May 12 that was booked from a previous party that was with a different Consultant. Can the past host still take advantage of host specials even though the party is held with a different consultant. Sorry if I am not making myself clear. Thanking in advance for any help.

No Melody it makes sense...I want to know too!!

my first show was booked through another consultant's show (my recruiter). i had no problem in p3 entering her past host items for the show (i just went online and did the past host lookup and entered her # in her contact info before adding her and the past host items to the show)

Correct, the booking travels with the host, not the consultant!

Yes, the booking benefit follows the host, not the consultant.

Thank All of You for the help

Related to Can Previous Hosts Still Enjoy Host Specials at a New Party?

1. Can I still receive host specials if I have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past?

Yes, previous hosts are still eligible to receive host specials at their new party. As long as you have not hosted a party within the past 12 months, you can enjoy the host benefits again.

2. Do I need to host a new party to receive host specials?

Yes, host specials are only available for new parties. If you have recently hosted a party, you will need to wait 12 months before being eligible for host specials again.

3. Can I combine my previous host credit with the current host specials?

Unfortunately, previous host credit cannot be combined with current host specials. However, you can use your previous host credit on any regular-priced items at your new party.

4. Will my previous host information automatically apply to my new party?

No, you will need to let your consultant know that you have hosted a party in the past. They will then be able to apply your previous host information and ensure you receive the appropriate host benefits.

5. Can I still receive host specials if I host a virtual party?

Yes, host specials are available for both in-person and virtual parties. Your consultant will provide you with a unique host code to share with your guests so they can shop through your party link and ensure you receive the host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • naekelsey