• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Aunt Still Get the Host Special? | Party Planning Tips"

In summary, your aunt can still receive the host special even if she didn't attend the party by placing an order through the party link or providing the host's name and order number. She must place her order within 10 days of the party date to qualify for the host special. The host special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts and there is a minimum purchase requirement for your aunt to receive it. The host special is available for both in-person and virtual parties as long as the minimum party sales requirement is met.
cookingmommy
Is this allowed.

My aunt had a party in June. At that party one woman said she wanted to have a party in November so I put her down as a November booking. She called me last week saying that she wanted to move the party next week (before I head back to Guam). Can my aunt still buy the host special at this party even though I moved the date up by a few months?

I'm excited...one of my hosts cancelled for July and now I am hoping with this new party that I might be able to pull off the $3000 for July Sellathon.

Hope that wasn't confusing.

Thanks.

Yes- she still can. The date doesn't matter, as long as it's within 6 months of the original show. (HO understands that reschedules happen.)

Yes, it is allowed. As long as the host is still purchasing the products and meeting the necessary requirements, they can still receive the host special. It's great that you were able to fill in a cancelled party and potentially reach your sellathon goal for July. Good luck!

1. Can my aunt still get the host special if she didn't attend the party?

Yes, as long as she places an order through the party link or provides the host's name and order number, she can still receive the host special.

2. How long does my aunt have to place her order in order to get the host special?

Your aunt must place her order within 10 days of the party date in order to receive the host special.

3. Can my aunt combine the host special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the host special cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.

4. Is there a minimum purchase amount required for my aunt to receive the host special?

Yes, your aunt must meet the minimum purchase requirement for the party in order to qualify for the host special.

5. Can my aunt get the host special if she is hosting a virtual party?

Yes, the host special is available for both in-person and virtual parties as long as the minimum party sales requirement is met.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies