• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Still Enjoy Monthly Specials for Hosting a Bridal Shower?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef host, you can enjoy monthly specials for hosting a bridal shower. There is no minimum number of guests required to qualify for host rewards and you can use them towards any Pampered Chef products, including bridal shower gifts. There are no restrictions on which products you can use your host rewards for, except for business supplies or non-product items. Host rewards expire after 30 days and can be redeemed online or through a consultant. Customer service is available for assistance.
linojackie
If someone hosts a bridal shower for a friend, one of them is still entitled to the monthly host special, right?

linojackie said:
If someone hosts a bridal shower for a friend, one of them is still entitled to the monthly host special, right?

That's right. The host can give it to the bride as a gift or keep it for herself and the bride gets the other gifts. Only one gets it though, just like any other type of show.

Yes, the host of the bridal shower is still entitled to the monthly host special. It is a reward for hosting the event and showing support for the bride-to-be.

Related to Can a Host Still Enjoy Monthly Specials for Hosting a Bridal Shower?

1. Can a host still enjoy monthly specials for hosting a bridal shower?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef host, you can still enjoy the monthly specials for hosting a bridal shower. Our host rewards program allows you to earn discounts and free products based on the total sales from your party, regardless of the occasion.

2. Do I need to have a certain number of guests to qualify for the host rewards?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required to qualify for host rewards. As long as your party reaches a minimum sales threshold, you will be eligible for the monthly specials as a host.

3. Can I use my host rewards towards the purchase of bridal shower gifts?

Yes, you can use your host rewards towards any Pampered Chef products, including bridal shower gifts. This is a great opportunity to get some of our top-selling products at a discounted price or even for free.

4. Are there any restrictions on which products I can use my host rewards for?

No, you can use your host rewards towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef products, including those on sale or clearance. The only exception is that you cannot use host rewards to purchase business supplies or other non-product items.

5. How long do I have to redeem my host rewards?

Your host rewards will expire after 30 days, so be sure to use them before then. You can place your order online or through your Pampered Chef consultant. If you need any assistance, our customer service team is always happy to help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Malinda Klein