1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show What do you include in your Bridal Shower Host packet?

1. Katiek77

Katiek77 Member

Hi,
    I haven't done a bridal shower yet. I would like to offer it though. I would also like to make up a bridal shower packet in case I book any. What do you put in your bridal shower host packet? If you can post any flyers or letters that you use. Thanks so much. I really appreciate it!
    Katie:)

Jul 18, 2009
  2. BeckyC5830

BeckyC5830 Member

Bumping. I'm wondering too.

Aug 1, 2009
  3. I send out this letter with instructions on it for everyone. I go ahead and set up the registry for the bride with the well-stocked kitchen items checked, and then give her directions to my website, etc. so she can change it or add to it.

At the show do something simple like a trifle and talk just a little bit because it is all about her. Have someone (or you) order the Bridal Apron from PC and have the guests sign it with good wishes, etc. It's really cute and makes a great momento for her to keep.

I also like to do the 1950's bride vs. now. It usually gets a lot of laughs. Typically, I give the guests numbered cards with the 1950s version written on it. They read it out loud and then I will read the now version. Also, on here I saw where someone asks the guests to tell the bride what the first thing they cooked for their husband was and how it turned out. I am going to be adding that to my future bridal shows.

Most of all, relax and have fun. Bridal shows are fun and can be very beneficial for the bride and you. I have attached both of those things I told you about.

Hope this helps!

Attached Files:

4. gwyn26

gwyn26 Novice Member

Ok, I modified some of the above information to fit for me and some docs I found other palces too. Thank you to everyone for sharing. I've got four docs, the Pampered Kitchen one took me FOREVER! There is a well-stocked kitchen floating around but it was outdated and couldn't be modified so that is where my pampered kitchen came in instead.

Carmen

Attached Files:

Aug 29, 2009
  5. Is this Pampered kitchen list a recent one? I love it and would like to use it for my next bridal shower!
    Thanks,
    Holly

Sep 3, 2009
  6. gwyn26

gwyn26 Novice Member

Yes, I used the Fall '09 wish list to create it, it has the entire catalog in it except the gift sets. Feel free to use it. I decided to share it because it was so much work and this site has been a huge bonus for me!

Sep 3, 2009
  7. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for the product list! That looks like it took FORVER! I have my first Pampered Bride Shower in December...this is sooo helpful! Thanks a million:)

8. Lifeat50

Lifeat50 Member

Thanks Gwyn for updating all the letters and flyers!!

Nov 18, 2009
Have something to add?