• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Buy the Host Special From a Show Booked From Mine?

In summary, the host special is available to all guests attending a show booked from yours, and can be purchased through your consultant or as a guest at the show. The price for the Host Special is the same for all shows, but may vary depending on the month and promotions. It cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. If you miss out on purchasing it at the show, you can still buy it through your consultant within a designated time frame, but it is subject to availability.
mconsola
About a month before I became a consultant I hosted a party with 20 guests and 7 of them booked a show! The only thing is my consultant (now my director) made it clear that I would be a new consultant soon so, with her blessing, they all booked their shows with me. Can I still purchase the host special at their shows even though I am also their consultant?

nope. unfortunatly as a consultant you are no longer intitled to past host benifits. Sorry.

ShanaSmith said:
nope. unfortunatly as a consultant you are no longer intitled to past host benifits. Sorry.
But any time we want to we can put together a $150 show and get the host special. Once you've been doing this a while you will often get enough orders on the side to do that.

Just wanted to say way to start your business!

Congrats on that awesome show!

Related to Can I Buy the Host Special From a Show Booked From Mine?

Can I Buy the Host Special From a Show Booked From Mine?

Yes, you can buy the host special from a show booked from yours. The host special is available to all guests, including those who book a show from attending yours.

How do I purchase the Host Special from a show booked from mine?

You can purchase the Host Special by placing an order through your consultant or by attending the show and placing an order as a guest. Make sure to let your consultant know that you are interested in the Host Special so they can include it in your order.

Is the Host Special price the same for all shows?

Yes, the Host Special price is the same for all shows, regardless of who booked the show. However, the Host Special may vary depending on the month and the promotions being offered at that time.

Can I combine the Host Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the Host Special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.

What if I miss out on buying the Host Special at the show booked from mine?

If you are unable to purchase the Host Special at the show booked from yours, you can still purchase it through your consultant within the designated time frame. However, the Host Special is only available while supplies last, so it is recommended to purchase it at the show if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies