• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit's Show: Can She Buy Host Items?

In summary, the consultant as host can purchase the 60% host items, but the consultant as host does not get commission on the host show.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
My newest recruit had her first show on Saturday! Yay her!! So the host that she had originally booked off came to her kick-off show....can she purchase the 60% Host items. I say yes but thought to ask y'all. You'd think that after 5 years I would know this! LOL!!
Second~ what bennies does the consultant as host keep. It has been a long time since I have hosted my "own" show!

TIA~

erinyourpclady said:
My newest recruit had her first show on Saturday! Yay her!! So the host that she had originally booked off came to her kick-off show....can she purchase the 60% Host items. I say yes but thought to ask y'all. You'd think that after 5 years I would know this! LOL!!
Second~ what bennies does the consultant as host keep. It has been a long time since I have hosted my "own" show!

TIA~

yes!

as for the other, not sure, so I won't put my 2 cents in there!

How have you been!!??

chefmeg said:
yes!

as for the other, not sure, so I won't put my 2 cents in there!

How have you been!!??

Thanks! Busy...I have been busy. My BFF and her two kids were here for 10 days and then we drove up to VA Beach to pick up our oldest son for the summer. Today was the first day that I truly have had a real relaxing summer day!

Never y'all mind....I went and checked it out in my Policies (thanks Ann for the push!LOL)

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/giggle.gifWhen I do put together a Cons. as Host show, I usually use the FPV to get some little things for doorprizes, plus the monthly special. And unless the earned discount is more than 20%, it's not worth it to use the discount, since we don't get commission on that for CaH shows.

Related to New Recruit's Show: Can She Buy Host Items?

1. Can a new recruit purchase host items?

Yes, new recruits are eligible to purchase host items as long as they meet the required sales amount for the show. The sales amount varies depending on the current promotion.

2. How can a new recruit purchase host items?

New recruits can purchase host items by placing an order through their consultant, either online or at a Pampered Chef party. They will need to provide their consultant with the item number and quantity desired.

3. Are there any restrictions on the type of host items a new recruit can purchase?

No, new recruits have access to purchase any host items available in the current catalog or promotions. However, they must meet the required sales amount for the show to be eligible.

4. Can a new recruit purchase multiple host items?

Yes, new recruits can purchase multiple host items as long as they meet the required sales amount for each individual item. However, they cannot purchase multiple quantities of the same host item.

5. Can a new recruit use their discount on host items?

Yes, new recruits can use their discount on host items as long as they meet the required sales amount for the show. The discount will be applied to the final price after the sales amount has been met.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kam