• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Rewards: Can I Use My Free Product Towards Half-Off Items?

In summary, host rewards can be used towards both free products and half-off items. You can choose to use your rewards at the party or save them for a future purchase, but they do have an expiration date. There are some restrictions on what products you can use your rewards towards, but they can be used on regular-priced or discounted items. Host rewards cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but can be used towards products that are already on sale. To redeem your host rewards, you will receive a redemption code via email after your party closes, which can be applied at checkout when making a purchase.
alj30
I am working on entering my order from my first party and am not sure about something. My host sold $500 and according to the host rewards chart she gets $90 in free product and half off items. She wants 5pc.Exec. cookware set for $250 as one of her half off items and wants to know if her $90 in free product can go toward that set. Can I do that? :confused: I hope this makes sense! TIA! Amy

No, you can't do that. You can't mix the host benefits. She either has to take 1/2 off the cookware and spend $250 out of her pocket, or take the $90 off the cookware. You can't apply 2 discounts to one "item".

Ok, Thanks!

1. Can I use my free product towards half-off items?

Yes, host rewards can be used towards both free products and half-off items. You can choose to use your rewards towards one or the other, or split it between them.

2. Do I have to use my host rewards at the party or can I use them later?

You can choose to use your host rewards at the party or save them for a future purchase. However, please note that host rewards do have an expiration date, so be sure to check the terms and conditions for specific details.

3. Are there any restrictions on what products I can use my host rewards towards?

Host rewards can be used towards any product in our catalog, with the exception of a few exclusions such as business supplies and some limited-edition products. You can use your rewards towards any regular-priced or discounted items.

4. Can I combine my host rewards with other discounts or promotions?

No, host rewards cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. You can, however, use your rewards towards products that are already on sale or discounted.

5. How do I redeem my host rewards?

Once your party closes and your host rewards are calculated, you will receive an email with a redemption code. You can then enter this code at checkout when placing your order to apply your rewards towards your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Minier
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • bearhall04