• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Use Free Product Value Towards Half-Price Cookware Combo?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party has many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive host specials, and spending quality time with friends and family. To book a party, you can contact a consultant, attend a party and ask the host to book one for you, or book through the website. There are different types of parties you can host, such as in-home, virtual, and catalog parties, and there is no set number of guests to invite. You can also customize your party menu to fit your preferences and dietary needs.
Chef_2_Four
can she use her free product value towards the 1/2 price combo for the cookware? I wasn't sure what to tell her!! Anyone know??

No -- Free product value, 1/2 price items and host special each stand alone. the FPV cannot be used for 1/2 price or host special. They are already discounted.

that is what I thought but wanted to know for sure! Thanks!

I explain this before host make their wish list. Many people think (or at least hope) they can get 1/2 off and then get it free at that discounted price. It'd be nice but PC isn't that generous...

well it was my mother in law and I told her that I didn't think she could and her reply was "well find out because I think you should be able to do that" so of course I had to ask just to verify! she was ok with it though!

Every time I talk with my hosts I explain that, "The half-price items and the host special are separate. We'll do those first. Then we'll add up everything else on your wish list. We'll subtract the free product from your total. Then we'll take the discount off that."

Usually after hearing that three or four times they have the basic idea. Not always, though.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you can earn free products based on your party sales, receive exclusive host specials, and have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only items. You also get to spend quality time with your friends and family while trying out delicious recipes and learning new cooking techniques.

How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

Booking a Pampered Chef party is simple and can be done in a few different ways. You can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly, attend a party and ask the host to book one for you, or book a party through our website. Whichever method you choose, our consultants will work with you to find a date and time that works best for you.

What types of parties can I host with Pampered Chef?

There are several types of parties that you can host with Pampered Chef. The most popular is an in-home party, where you invite your friends and family to your home and the consultant brings all the products and supplies for a fun cooking demo. You can also host a virtual party, where you can invite friends and family from all over to join in on the cooking fun through a video call. Additionally, you can host a catalog party, where you share the Pampered Chef catalogs and take orders from your friends and family.

How many guests should I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

There is no set number of guests that you should invite to your Pampered Chef party. It all depends on your personal preference and the size of your space. We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to ensure a successful party. However, you can invite as many or as few guests as you'd like. Just remember, the more guests you invite, the more opportunities you have to earn free products!

Can I customize my Pampered Chef party menu?

Yes, you can! Our consultants will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs. You can choose from a variety of recipes and products to create a menu that you and your guests will enjoy. Our consultants are also happy to accommodate any allergies or food restrictions, so everyone can participate in the cooking and tasting experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Minier
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pc_cindy
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies