• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Catalog Host Half Price Combos

In summary, the current half price combos offered in the new catalog include the Deluxe Air Fryer Set, Stoneware Sensations Set, Ultimate BBQ Set, Ultimate Knife Set, and Stainless Steel Cookware Set. These can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching a specific sales amount. The half price combos are pre-selected and cannot be customized. They are available for both in-home and virtual parties, and can be combined with other host rewards except for other half price items.
KHolmes
Does anyone have the new catalog where they can tell me what the new host half-price combo items are? One of my host wants the Executive Pot Half Price Combo which was HP11, but it is not registering in PP3 now? I am thinking that the new catalogs may have different combos and I am waiting on my catalogs to come in.

So, a list of the items and the HP# would be great.

Thanks

The catalogs are the same till Sept 1 2007 , even if the front cover is different so if the number will not go in just call tec support and they can help you

The only differences in the new catalog are the cover, a couple of the pictures and the recipe. I checked and you do have the correct item number for that combo special.

What are the current half price combos offered in the new catalog?

The current half price combos offered in the new catalog are the Deluxe Air Fryer Set, the Stoneware Sensations Set, the Ultimate BBQ Set, the Ultimate Knife Set, and the Stainless Steel Cookware Set.

How can I earn these half price combos as a host?

As a host, you can earn these half price combos by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching a certain amount in sales. The amount varies depending on the specific combo you are interested in.

Can I choose any half price combo from the new catalog?

No, you cannot choose any half price combo from the new catalog. The half price combos are pre-selected and cannot be customized.

Are the half price combos only available for in-home parties?

No, the half price combos are available for both in-home parties and virtual parties.

Can I combine the half price combos with other host rewards?

Yes, you can combine the half price combos with other host rewards such as free products and discounts. However, the half price combos cannot be combined with other half price items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc_cindy
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
Replies
Views
Admin Greg