• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Cancelled...can I Replace Her?

In summary, a good friend (Host A) held a party for the speaker's business, and had three bookings from it. The third booking was supposed to be held in January, but due to a family issue, the host (Host B) had to cancel and most likely will not reschedule for a year. This means that Host A's booking benefit of two items at 60% off is no longer an option. The speaker is wondering if Host A's other friend (Host C) can take over as the host and still use the host special, allowing Host A to still receive the past booking benefit. The speaker is unsure if this is possible since they already submitted Host B's name to Home Office for the original booking. They
sklay723
Gold Member
A good friend, let's call her Host A, held one of my very first shows after I joined PC. She had three bookings from it. The third booking was supposed to be held in January, and due to a pretty major family issue that host (let's call her Host B) had to cancel her show, and most likely will not be rescheduling for at least a year, which makes Host A's booking benefit a non-option based on Host B. Host A has another friend who is interested in having a party, and my question is this...can Host A's friend (Host C) sign on as the host of this party, use the Host Special for herself, and that way Host A still gets the past booking benefit of two items at 60% off?

Essentially Host C is substituting herself for Host B. The booking is still within 6 months of the original party. Or will this not be possible since I submitted Host B's name for the booking when I turned that party in for Home Office? Should I just call HO and ask, or has anyone else just done this before and not had a problem? I don't want to mess this up for Host A, since she was one of my very first hosts and has basically given me half of the leads I have today. Any advice would be greatly appreciated...TIA!

You could ask if Host B even though busy is willing to co-host a party with Host C (don't know if they know each other)...that's the only possibly way I see.

You cannot "substitute" a host to get benefits.

I will ask Host B about co-hosting...even if she can't order, at least she can get an evening out with friends and escape from the issues at home (part of the issue is financial, but there is much more involved). Thanks for the advice ladies! I didn't want to talk to Host A unless I had a game plan...

Dear Host A,I understand your concern about the booking that was supposed to be held in January. It's unfortunate that Host B had to cancel due to a family issue, but I hope everything is alright now.To answer your question, it is possible for Host C to take over as the host of the party and still receive the booking benefits. As long as the party is still within 6 months of the original party and you have not submitted the booking to Home Office yet, there should not be any issues with changing the host.However, just to be sure, I would recommend calling Home Office to confirm and make sure everything is in order. It's always better to be safe than sorry.I am grateful for your support and for being one of my very first hosts. I will do everything I can to make sure everything goes smoothly for you and your friend. Thank you for reaching out and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.Best regards,

1. Can I replace a host who has cancelled their party?

Yes, you can replace a host who has cancelled their party. Simply reach out to your consultant or customer service and they will help you find a new host to replace the cancelled one.

2. Will I still receive the same benefits and rewards if the host cancels?

Yes, as long as you still have a party booked and the sales reach the required amount, you will still receive the same benefits and rewards as if the original host had not cancelled.

3. Can I choose the new host or will one be assigned to me?

You can suggest a new host, however, ultimately the decision will be made by your consultant or customer service based on availability and other factors.

4. How much notice do I need to give if I want to replace a host?

It is best to give as much notice as possible, at least a few days before the party was scheduled to take place. This will give enough time to find a replacement host and make any necessary changes.

5. What happens if I am unable to find a replacement host?

If you are unable to find a replacement host, your party may need to be cancelled or rescheduled. Your consultant or customer service will work with you to find the best solution for your situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • allisonw