• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Exciting Theme Party Plans Does This Host Have for Her Upcoming Show?

In summary, the speaker has been lazy for the past few weeks due to a lack of shows and cancellations in August and September. However, they are now excited for a show on Friday with a '60s theme and fun activities planned. They plan to promote the November special as "Get Stoned" shows and discuss the round-up program with the guests, most of whom are Detroit police officers. The speaker is happy to be back in the business and is looking forward to the show.
chefann
Gold Member
I've been really lazy the last couple of weeks. No. REALLY lazy. I had no shows for the second half of August, and had a couple of my September shows cancel/reschedule. So I've been sitting on the couch instead of making calls. (I know, bad consultant...)

But I just got off the phone with my host for Friday, and she's super-excited about her show! She's having it in conjunction with a cookout, and it's a theme party. It's going to be the '60s. She's got all sorts of activities planned:
- "Pot" game. I'm demoing Creamy One Pot Pasta, and every time I say Pot and someone catches it, they get something. (She's got tea samples from a tea company that she's going to use.)
- '60s trivia
- flower power pens with silk flowers on them
- Monkee Bread, since Friday is the anniversary of the formation of The Monkees.
- Herbal Brownies - regular brownies, but she's going to sprinkle finely chopped mint on top and on the plate, so it looks like drugs.

I'm going to talk up the November special as "Get Stoned" shows. And since police officers tend to have big hearts, she wanted me to make sure I talk about the round up program (and since most of the guests will be Detroit cops, they'll have experienced the effects of poverty on the job every day).

Now I'm psyched back up for my biz. :D

Yah Ann! Feel's good to get some positive juices flowing again. :)

Let us know how you show goes!

WELCOME BACK!! Now come on over to NYC & kick my butt in gear....:blushing:

Ya and mine butt as well - its like a 2 for one deal!

That is awesome, Ann! It sounds like it going to be lots of fun!

Sounds like a fun show, Ann! Good for you for getting "back in the saddle". Have fun and make sure to let us know how it goes! :D

So, are you wearing a poodle skirt to the show? ;)

<boot!> There's a kick for you. :)

PChefPEI said:
Sounds like a fun show, Ann! Good for you for getting "back in the saddle". Have fun and make sure to let us know how it goes! :D

So, are you wearing a poodle skirt to the show? ;)

Poodle skirt is 50s. ;) I'm probably going to wear my show "uniform" of a PC top and jeans.

Oops....guess I'm too young to remember either way....

(now moving out of the way before I get another boot!) ....hehe :p

Glad to hear you are back at it, Ann! Maybe you can rub off on me - I gotta start getting busy! lol. ;)

Yay Ann!! And that party sounds like a hoot! Your personality is going to fit in just perfectly with this crowd!!

Have fun and let us know how it goes!!!

Aw, you're sweet, Melissa. I'm sure most of the attendees will be buzzing about Bully-Cummings resigning and the search for a new chief, etc. It's going to be a total blast, and it's a completely new group of people for me.

Good for you! Now go kick some patootie!

I will think about you Ann when I have my show on Friday also. Not as "fun" as yours, but I am with you on not having a show for awhile. I haven't had one since July.

Ann R.

You're right!!! I would love to hear the dialouge at that party!

Go Ann! Great to hear you so excited. I read your description of the show and immediately thought, 'wow, this is perfect for her!':blushing: (Honest, it's meant as a compliment!)

I can't wait to hear about the show. Have a great time! In the mean time, make some calls while you're still excited.

PamperedDor said:
Ya and mine butt as well - its like a 2 for one deal!

Dor, you need another booty kick???!! LOL

Ann, sounds like a fun show!

Wow, that sounds like such a fun show! Good luck!

Sounds like fun. Glad you were able to get back into things.

1. What is "Yay! Back in the Saddle"?

"Yay! Back in the Saddle" is a special promotion and sale event at Pampered Chef where we bring back some of our most popular products and offers for a limited time.

2. When is "Yay! Back in the Saddle" happening?

This event typically happens once or twice a year, so be sure to keep an eye out for announcements and emails from Pampered Chef for the exact dates.

3. Can I use my discounts and coupons during "Yay! Back in the Saddle"?

Yes, during this event you can use both your consultant discount and any coupons that you may have received from Pampered Chef on eligible products.

4. Are all products available during "Yay! Back in the Saddle"?

While we do bring back a large selection of popular products, not all products will be available during this event. However, we do try to include a variety of products to choose from.

5. Can I place multiple orders during "Yay! Back in the Saddle"?

Yes, you can place multiple orders during this event. However, please keep in mind that some products may have limited quantities available, so we recommend placing your orders as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • jillbean
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • julievb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies