• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Theme Show Materials: Ready to Spice Up Your Parties?

In summary, "Theme Show Materials Online" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to access and purchase theme show materials for their cooking shows. These materials include invitations, recipes, and party games. To access this feature, consultants need to log in to their Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. There is a small fee for each theme show material, which covers the cost of creating and maintaining them on the website. Consultants can also customize the materials by adding their own personal information. There are no restrictions on how these materials can be used, and they are meant to enhance and make cooking shows more engaging for guests.
chefann
Gold Member
This was mentioned with some of the Conference announcements, but I though I'd mention it here, now that I actually took a look at some of them.

The Fall theme show materials are online on CC. And they are FANTASTIC!

There's a 16-page guide for each theme that includes tips on recipes, lists of other current recipes that fit the theme, pictures of the featured products for each recipe, booking tips, etc.

The downloadable 1-page invites are also posted - they are going to be a GREAT way to get guests to shows. They've got some color on them to attract attention, but not so much that you'll go broke buying printer ink. ;)

Reminder- the guides will be in our changeover boxes, along with a cover and spine insert so that we can use a binder to organize theme show information.

Thanks Ann. I read that last night on CC.

I saw them today! They look great! I can't wait to start cooking.

1. What is "Theme Show Materials Online"?

"Theme Show Materials Online" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to access and purchase theme show materials, such as invitations, recipes, and party games, to enhance their themed cooking shows.

2. How do I access "Theme Show Materials Online"?

To access "Theme Show Materials Online", log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. Then, select "Theme Show Materials Online" from the drop-down menu.

3. Are there any costs associated with using "Theme Show Materials Online"?

Yes, there is a small fee for each theme show material. This fee covers the cost of creating and maintaining the materials on the website.

4. Can I customize the theme show materials for my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize the theme show materials by adding your own personal information, such as your name, contact information, and party date. This will make the materials more personalized and unique to your business.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the theme show materials?

No, there are no restrictions on how you can use the theme show materials. They are designed to help you enhance your cooking shows and make them more fun and engaging for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillbean
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies