• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Day Cooking Show: Spice Up Your Meals!

In summary, the Valentine's Day Cooking Show will feature a variety of dishes, including appetizers, entrees, and desserts with a romantic twist. It will also showcase special cooking techniques and tools, such as heart-shaped bakeware and tips for using spices and herbs. The featured products can be purchased at discounted prices during the show. It is suitable for beginners in the kitchen, as the consultant will guide them through the step-by-step recipes. Friends and family are encouraged to join, and for every guest invited, there will be a special gift from Pampered Chef as a thank you.
DimSumTabi
I want to do a Valentine's Day Theme show. I'm going to promote it to my hosts who are scheduling their show the end of January/begining of February. I want the at the show to cook a recipe that they can make on Val. day and I need different little tips, random info to give out (like aphrodesiac foods or something...sorry about the spelling! :p )

Any ideas? Help?!? Or does this sounds like something no one would be interested in? I thought about this for one of my hosts who has already hosted two shows. So the "usual" cooking show would probably drop her guest attendence. That's why I'd like to spice it up... :D

do a search -- I posted a flyer named Aphrodisiac Foods

Thanks. :)

I had the idea of making the Decadent Chocolate Dessert Pizza. Instead of rolling the cookie dough into a circle, shape it with your hands into a shape of a heart. Instead of using chocolate chips use white chocolate chips and add red food coloring to the white choc. and cream cheese mixture. Then instead of using strawberries and bananas just use strawberries. I think it will turn out really cute. :)

I was thinking of making the Romantic Red Raspberry cake in the fluted pan. The recipes for all fluted cakes are on the same page in files. Look up fluted pan recipes, I believe.

Do a 'COOKING A ROMANTIC DINNER' SHOW! Offer it up for couples, or for guys who cook (we are out there!)

1. What types of dishes will be featured in the Valentine's Day Cooking Show?

The Valentine's Day Cooking Show will feature a variety of dishes, including appetizers, entrees, and desserts, all with a romantic twist. We will also provide options for vegetarian and gluten-free meals.

2. Will there be any special cooking techniques or tools used during the show?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate how to use our heart-shaped bakeware and cookware to create unique and festive dishes. They will also share tips for using spices and herbs to enhance the flavors of your meals.

3. Can I purchase the featured products during the Valentine's Day Cooking Show?

Yes, you can purchase the products used in the show directly from our consultant. They will be available for purchase at special discounted prices.

4. Is the Valentine's Day Cooking Show suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Absolutely! Our consultant will guide you through the recipes step-by-step, making it easy for beginners to follow along. Plus, the recipes are designed to be simple and delicious, perfect for anyone looking to spice up their meals.

5. Can I invite friends and family to join the Valentine's Day Cooking Show with me?

Yes, please do! The more the merrier. This is a great opportunity to spend quality time with loved ones and learn some new recipes together. And for every guest you invite, you'll receive a special gift from Pampered Chef as a thank you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shannen
  • skaugchef