• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Up Your Fundraiser with an Iron Chef Twist: Hosted by The Pampered Chef

In summary, The Pampered Chef is creating an Iron Chef night where the organization chooses the chefs they want to compete and then provides the secret ingredient and recipes. The chefs use their Pampered Chef tools during the challenge. The judges choose the winners. There is a small admission fee for people to attend and purchase tools.
loreo
need help tweeking it. I've got potentially three fundraisers comng up before summer. I'd like to do a twist on it instead of the usual cooking show.
I was thinking of turning it into an "Iron Chef"night hosted by The Pampered Chef. Here's my thought:
  • have the organization choose the chefs they want to compete- at least two
  • give them the secret ingredient and recipes to choose from prior to the show

• chefs give organization ingredient list and organization provides ingredients

• chefs use Pampered Chef tools

• judges choose winners

• booth set up for audience to purchase tools

Not sure after this- should there be a small admission fee ($5) which will be used for refreshments

Just need a little help

Thanks!

Doesn't anybody think this will work?

That sounds great to me, very interesting. I've never done a cooking show fundraiser. Is the norm to do a presentation cooking show for a large audience and then collect orders that night?I think you're idea sounds great- one thing I'm wondering what if the organizations don't have people who already use PC products? could that be confusing for them?

Not sure if I would charge for people to attend. But it sounds like a fun idea to try.

Monty060609 said:
That sounds great to me, very interesting. I've never done a cooking show fundraiser. Is the norm to do a presentation cooking show for a large audience and then collect orders that night?

I think you're idea sounds great- one thing I'm wondering what if the organizations don't have people who already use PC products? could that be confusing for them?

Actually persons that have never used PC Products are the perfect ones to demo them! You have short product use briefing prior to the show/challenge. Then while the challenge is in progress you talk to the audience about what is going on in the 'kitchen arena' and what products are being used. After the challenge/demo but before the judging you can have the challengers talk about what they liked about the products they used.

I do like this idea. I would NOT charge admission though, especially if you have products for sale to benefit an organization. But that is really up to the organization I would think.

Pampered Iron Chef...or something like that...

1. What is the concept behind "Spice Up Your Fundraiser with an Iron Chef Twist"?

The concept is to turn a traditional cooking show fundraiser into an "Iron Chef" competition, where chefs will use Pampered Chef tools to create dishes using a secret ingredient.

2. How many chefs should be involved in the competition?

At least two chefs should be chosen by the organization to compete.

3. Will the organization choose the secret ingredient and recipes beforehand?

Yes, the organization will choose the secret ingredient and recipes for the chefs to use prior to the show.

4. How will the chefs obtain the necessary ingredients for the competition?

The chefs will provide the organization with a list of ingredients they need, and the organization will provide them on the night of the competition.

5. Will there be any opportunities for audience involvement?

Yes, there will be a booth set up for the audience to purchase Pampered Chef tools, and there may also be a small admission fee to attend the event and enjoy refreshments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies