1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Valentine's Day nondemo Show at Work

1. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

I posted this in another forum but I'm hoping for more feedback if I repost it here - so sorry if you saw this somewhere else.

I'm thinking about hosting my own mini show at work. No demo but bring in 2 nice valentine's day desserts to show people. I have a set of prep bowls - put v-day colored candy in them to display and make a few chocolate covered spoons with a few mini wooden spoons I have on hand. For invites I'll pass out a box of heart candy's with a sticker saying something about if you host you can get a free show if you set a date before Valentine's day.

Has anyone done something like this? Any ideas for desserts? I just got a trifle dish so I would love to use it. I may make up one or two v-day goodie bags with dollar PC items I have on hand for anyone who books a show and maybe offering $2.14 for shipping (date of valentine's day - like half price shipping?).

I was thinking Feb 1st would be a good day to host it? Any input is always appriciated!!

I attached they flyer I made. Not mine - I did a search on here for V-day and found 2 I liked and just used what I liked from each and added my own twist. :love:

Attached Files:

Jan 13, 2010
  2. ChefAndiHV

ChefAndiHV Member Gold Member

I love this idea. Is there any way you could post this flyer so I could use it myself. I think your whole plan is a great idea. I am a teacher and I would like to do something like this for the teachers at my school.
    THANKS AGAIN !!!

Jan 14, 2010
  3. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

I have the flyer on my work computer - I will post it tomorrow. I decided to do a dessert of some kind in the trifle and I'll demo the chocolate lava cake in the DCB and then a fruit salad in my dots serving bowl and I also have the med bamboo that I might fill with candy hearts to show off different serving items.

Jan 15, 2010
  4. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

Here is the invite I made. I found 2 on here I liked and took what I liked from each and make mine. I stapled the holiday mini to each one since I had a lot leftover. :D

Attached Files:

Jan 15, 2010
  5. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

After reading all the great Valentine’s Day threads on here this is what I’ve decided to do – I’m going to make the Peanut Butter Cup Trifle and a Chocolate Lava Cake in the DCB. I’m also going to fill prep bowls with red/white candy & candy harts and make a few chocolate covered spoons with the mini bamboo spoons. I’m also going to make a fruit bowl to show off my med dots bowl or bamboo (not sure yet) and serve pink lemonade in the quick stir pitcher. THANKS! :)

Jan 28, 2010
Have something to add?