• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Day Nondemo Show at Work

In summary, this woman is considering hosting a mini show at her work, and is looking for feedback. She has attached a flyer with her plan.
PamperedSD
I posted this in another forum but I'm hoping for more feedback if I repost it here - so sorry if you saw this somewhere else.

I'm thinking about hosting my own mini show at work. No demo but bring in 2 nice valentine's day desserts to show people. I have a set of prep bowls - put v-day colored candy in them to display and make a few chocolate covered spoons with a few mini wooden spoons I have on hand. For invites I'll pass out a box of heart candy's with a sticker saying something about if you host you can get a free show if you set a date before Valentine's day.

Has anyone done something like this? Any ideas for desserts? I just got a trifle dish so I would love to use it. I may make up one or two v-day goodie bags with dollar PC items I have on hand for anyone who books a show and maybe offering $2.14 for shipping (date of valentine's day - like half price shipping?).

I was thinking Feb 1st would be a good day to host it? Any input is always appriciated!!

I attached they flyer I made. Not mine - I did a search on here for V-day and found 2 I liked and just used what I liked from each and added my own twist. :love:

Attachments

• !ValentinesDay.pdf
    498.5 KB · Views: 550
I love this idea. Is there any way you could post this flyer so I could use it myself. I think your whole plan is a great idea. I am a teacher and I would like to do something like this for the teachers at my school.
THANKS AGAIN !!!

I have the flyer on my work computer - I will post it tomorrow. I decided to do a dessert of some kind in the trifle and I'll demo the chocolate lava cake in the DCB and then a fruit salad in my dots serving bowl and I also have the med bamboo that I might fill with candy hearts to show off different serving items.

Here is the invite I made. I found 2 on here I liked and took what I liked from each and make mine. I stapled the holiday mini to each one since I had a lot leftover. :D

Attachments

• !ValentinesDay-temp.doc
    59 KB · Views: 543
  • !ValentinesDay2.doc
    81 KB · Views: 475
After reading all the great Valentine’s Day threads on here this is what I’ve decided to do – I’m going to make the Peanut Butter Cup Trifle and a Chocolate Lava Cake in the DCB. I’m also going to fill prep bowls with red/white candy & candy harts and make a few chocolate covered spoons with the mini bamboo spoons. I’m also going to make a fruit bowl to show off my med dots bowl or bamboo (not sure yet) and serve pink lemonade in the quick stir pitcher. THANKS! :)

1. What exactly is a "Valentine's Day Nondemo Show at Work"?

A "Valentine's Day Nondemo Show at Work" is a fun and interactive way to celebrate Valentine's Day with your coworkers. It involves a consultant from Pampered Chef coming to your workplace to showcase our products and offer special deals specifically for Valentine's Day.

2. How long does the show last?

The show typically lasts between 1-2 hours, depending on the size of your group and the amount of time needed for ordering and purchasing products.

3. Can we customize the show according to our preferences?

Yes! Our consultant will work with you to tailor the show to fit your specific needs and preferences. You can choose which products you would like to see demonstrated and which deals you want to take advantage of.

4. Is there a minimum number of people required for the show?

No, there is no minimum number of people required for the show. However, we do recommend inviting as many coworkers as possible to make the show even more fun and exciting.

5. How do we place orders and receive the products?

At the end of the show, our consultant will provide you with order forms to fill out. You can then place your orders and make payment through the consultant. The products will be delivered to your workplace within a few days after the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shannen
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • PamperedSD