• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week

In summary, Pampered Chef is offering a promotion for consultants to host their own cooking show between April 27th and May 3rd. Participants have the chance to win special gifts and prizes such as a grand prize winner each day. The promotion is open to all types of shows, including fundraisers. Some consultants are planning to take advantage of this opportunity, while others have concerns about fitting it into their schedule or the likelihood of being selected. The benefits and drawbacks of hosting your own show are discussed, including not receiving the booking benefit and having a different commission structure. Some consultants have already planned their own shows for that week, while others are still considering it. There are also some mixed reactions to the specific prizes being offered.
No call for me! :(

However, for only 4 people here and some outside orders, sales are almost $400 and I got 2 confirmed bookings (1 May and 1 June) AND a RECRUIT LEAD!!! WAHOO!!!

I got the call on Tuesday night! I was so excited. I just got finished explaining why my phone was sitting out and it wasn't on viberate. LOL And it rang. I got the professional booking slide and my buying guests are receiving the mocha sprinkle. I am still excited!

Mine is tonight.....so hoping I get the call.......wish me luck!

A small poll....who all is having there's event on Saturday? Curious at how high my competition will be!

Crud bucket! I gave the girl the wrong show number when they called monday. I'm on hold with Customer Solutions hoping to fix it :*(

What is the "show number"? The one PP3 assigns it?

WHOO HOO.....I got the call! It was great....I have just enough orders for a show, but have 5 people who are planning on ordering....they wanted to take the catalog home to really look at it....they have never seen PC! = )

Crossing fingers it turns out to be a decent show in sales....but, regardless....guests are psyched...and I got 1 recruit signed today at the party!

Another filled out the paperwork, ready to sign, but decided she didn't want to "use her SSN and mess with her tax bracket"! :eek: She said she'll pick up orders and let me cash in on commission!:confused: But she's awesome, and I'm hoping to bring her around. :D

So, a good night....I truly am LOVING PC!:love:

Here's hoping I win the Grand Prize too! Tee Hee

I am hosting a HWC fundraiser at a local bank in town on Saturday! I am hoping for the call!! Last year my sales were over $600 at it. Has anyone heard anything about sales and earning the lanener for NC?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Another filled out the paperwork, ready to sign, but decided she didn't want to "use her SSN and mess with her tax bracket"! :eek: She said she'll pick up orders and let me cash in on commission!:confused: But she's awesome, and I'm hoping to bring her around. :D

Ok...that's a new one! Hadn't heard that before. I guess she thinks she'll make SOOO much money. Remind her that with her own business, she gets alot more deductions though too! :D Good luck!

My HWC Fundraiser is tonight, although, I'm a little pessimistic that anyone will even show up! I sent out a total of 110 invites- half through my PWS (most weren't local, so I know they won't show, but only 1 person ordered anything!) The local 50 or so were in my neighborhood...and well, frankly, they just don't do anything. I can't even get those people to a Community Watch meeting which benefits THEM! So I'm not holding out much hope- BUT I'm preparing anyway. I put out a sign on my street corner- which is near the community entrance- so they all have to pass by it. (I don't have phone numbers.) I'm not doing any food ahead- maybe some of the HWC Mini-quiches that were in the recipe packet, but that's more for ME to have something to eat if no one shows *&hehe*. I'll have ready to demo the Tomato-Basil Squares and a microwave cake in the DCB- if anyone shows. If they don't, no harm, no foul. If nothing else, I'm getting some much needed things done for future business.

Here's hoping EVERYONE shows! ;)

esavvymom said:
Ok...that's a new one! Hadn't heard that before. I guess she thinks she'll make SOOO much money. Remind her that with her own business, she gets alot more deductions though too! :D Good luck!

I know......totally threw me off. I told her that she only need stay active with 150 a month, and then she wouldn't make much money. OR that she could really make money and drop her 2nd job, and have better life quality. :D I mentioned exactly what you suggested....that with the deductions, paper would show her breaking even or losing, so that it would benefit her. When I asked if she was worried about filing, she said, no....I have a friend who handles all that! So....... ????????????

She told me she'll just pick up orders for me, I get to benefit with pay and she with free product! :eek:

I'm going to try one more time when her order comes in.....wish me luck, and feel free to give me tips.....I'm missing something! Director gave me great tips (GOD I wish my brain worked as fast as hers! She's GOOD!! LOL), and the one that stuck out most? LISTEN.....I think I am talking too much, too fast and too soon!:grumpy:

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I know......totally threw me off. I told her that she only need stay active with 150 a month, and then she wouldn't make much money. OR that she could really make money and drop her 2nd job, and have better life quality. :D I mentioned exactly what you suggested....that with the deductions, paper would show her breaking even or losing, so that it would benefit her. When I asked if she was worried about filing, she said, no....I have a friend who handles all that! So....... ????????????

She told me she'll just pick up orders for me, I get to benefit with pay and she with free product! :eek:

I'm going to try one more time when her order comes in.....wish me luck, and feel free to give me tips.....I'm missing something! Director gave me great tips (GOD I wish my brain worked as fast as hers! She's GOOD!! LOL), and the one that stuck out most? LISTEN.....I think I am talking too much, too fast and too soon!:grumpy:

Is she married? It may be an excuse that she is making because of her husband?

Nope....she works 2 jobs and lives with her 2 puppies. She never mentioned she might be too busy until the very end, but as a token protest AFTER she found out she'd have to give her SSN. She had her check ready and filled the whole form....she only left her SSN blank and then changed her mind when I explained it was necessary to fill in

She must have thought she could do this "under the table" or something. Maybe you can convince her to try it for the 4-6 shows. At the VERY least, she's getting $500+ in product! (Just get her to qualify before she walks, so you at least get the points! :D)
Maybe she'll decide she likes it BETTER than a 2nd job with unpredictable hours, and prefers a job SHE can schedule and control the income. Plus earn the product for free and the trips, etc. And it's not like she's going to get overtaxed something fierce in this business. She needs to talk with her friend who does the taxes, it sounds like.

esavvymom said:
She must have thought she could do this "under the table" or something. Maybe you can convince her to try it for the 4-6 shows. At the VERY least, she's getting $500+ in product! (Just get her to qualify before she walks, so you at least get the points! :D)
Maybe she'll decide she likes it BETTER than a 2nd job with unpredictable hours, and prefers a job SHE can schedule and control the income. Plus earn the product for free and the trips, etc. And it's not like she's going to get overtaxed something fierce in this business. She needs to talk with her friend who does the taxes, it sounds like.

Thanks Bobbi.....lots of good stuff there....I'll see her next week when she picks up her order, and I'll bring up those points.....wish me luck.....better yet, pray GOD gives me the words! :D

This just is my luck! As I feared, it's 30 minutes past the invitation start time for my Home Show. No one is here of course. AND HO CALLED!!!!! I could cry. I don't really care about the award, but it's just frustrating sometimes. I know one thing, I definitely have to stop bothering with my neighbors! :D And tomorrow, I'll be doing some much needed customer care calls. I'm off to wallow in my sorrow, and enjoy the few munchies I made. The Veggie Tarlets from the HWC Recipe cards is very good (could use a pinch of salt though), and the Oil Dippings aren't bad. I used 1 1/4tsp instead of the full 2 tsp.....much better taste IMHO. I also made the dip that's on the back of the Southwestern Seasoning bottle. That's very tasty too! As is the lovely Strawberry Lemonade Quencher from the "Help Whip Cancer in the Pink Recipes" document.

Well, I hope i get the call tomorrow, have just a handful coming, don't expect much in sales but am looking at it for experience since I'm new. I'm trying two new recipes for feedback and hope I can put on a good show, even though most of those coming have been to my shows!

I got the call today too! Anyone win grand prize? Did they announce yet?

Congrats Nicole! Got my fingers crossed to win the grand prize! He He

So sorry esavvy! That bites! Grrr

Congrats to all the Grand Prize Winners! Whoo Hoo! Too Cool!

I didn't get the call... :cry:

I just KNEW they would call me!!! :cry::cry:

Has anyone gotten their booking slide from this? I thought mine would have shown up by now.

ShellBeach said:
Has anyone gotten their booking slide from this? I thought mine would have shown up by now.

Not yet....gotta say I'm anxious to see what the "professional" one looks like!

ShellBeach said:

I did, but I think I kind of pushed it through. See when they called I gave them the wrong show number so I called career solutions and they put an adjustment in and it shipped before I even received the show!

<H2>1. What is National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week?</H2><p>National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef from April 27 to May 3. It is an opportunity for our consultants to increase sales, bookings, and recruiting leads by hosting their own cooking shows.</p><H2>2. How can I participate in National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week?</H2><p>To participate in National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you receive the details in your email, you can start planning your show and enter for a chance to win special gifts.</p><H2>3. What are the benefits of hosting my own cooking show during this week?</H2><p>Hosting your own cooking show during National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week can help you increase sales, bookings, and recruiting leads. In addition, you have the chance to win special gifts as part of our daily drawings and grand prize giveaway.</p><H2>4. How do I enter for a chance to win during National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week?</H2><p>To enter for a chance to win during National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week, you must be a consultant and host a show between April 27 and May 3. You will automatically be entered into our daily drawings and grand prize giveaway.</p><H2>5. What are the prizes for National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week?</H2><p>We are giving away special gifts to 100 consultant-hosted shows each day during National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week. In addition, there will be one grand prize winner each day. The prizes may vary, so be sure to check your email for more details.</p>

1. What is National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week?

National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef from April 27 to May 3. It is an opportunity for our consultants to increase sales, bookings, and recruiting leads by hosting their own cooking shows.

2. How can I participate in National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week?

To participate in National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you receive the details in your email, you can start planning your show and enter for a chance to win special gifts.

3. What are the benefits of hosting my own cooking show during this week?

Hosting your own cooking show during National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week can help you increase sales, bookings, and recruiting leads. In addition, you have the chance to win special gifts as part of our daily drawings and grand prize giveaway.

4. How do I enter for a chance to win during National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week?

To enter for a chance to win during National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week, you must be a consultant and host a show between April 27 and May 3. You will automatically be entered into our daily drawings and grand prize giveaway.

5. What are the prizes for National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week?

We are giving away special gifts to 100 consultant-hosted shows each day during National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week. In addition, there will be one grand prize winner each day. The prizes may vary, so be sure to check your email for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • cookinkaren99