• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Win a Prize in the Book Your Own Show Promotion?

In summary, the "Book Your Own Show Winners!" program is a promotional offer for customers who host a Pampered Chef party. By booking future parties with friends and family, they can earn free and discounted products. To become a "Book Your Own Show Winner!", you must host a party and have at least three of your guests book a party with you within 30 days. As a winner, you can receive additional rewards by booking more parties. Rewards must be redeemed within 60 days and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on future parties booked as a winner.
Careyann
Gold Member
Congrats to everyone who won a prize in the "Book your own show" promotion! For the first time EVER, I won a prize!!! And whats even better is both my new consultants were also on the list!!!! And one of them that was her Grand Opening show!!!! I could hardly believe it, I had to call them last night and tell them! We are all excited!:balloon:
And to make my night even better yesterday, I got my first lead through the lead system and she wanted to do a show on Tuesday!!!! Awesome day!

Congratulations! That's awesome!

What did you win?

All they said is its a new fall product and it will be send out next week, it will be a complete surprise!!! :rolleyes:

What is the "Book Your Own Show Winners!" program?

The "Book Your Own Show Winners!" program is a special promotion for our customers who host a Pampered Chef party. It allows them to earn free and discounted products by booking future parties with their friends and family.

How do I become a "Book Your Own Show Winner!"?

To become a "Book Your Own Show Winner!", you simply need to host a Pampered Chef party and have at least three of your guests book a party with you as the host. This can be done at your current party or within 30 days after your party.

What are the benefits of being a "Book Your Own Show Winner!"?

As a "Book Your Own Show Winner!", you will receive free and discounted products based on the total sales of the parties booked from your party. You will also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards by booking even more parties.

How long do I have to redeem my rewards as a "Book Your Own Show Winner!"?

You have up to 60 days after your party to redeem your rewards as a "Book Your Own Show Winner!". After this time, your rewards will expire and cannot be used.

Can I combine my "Book Your Own Show Winner!" rewards with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Book Your Own Show Winner!" rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on your future parties booked as a "Book Your Own Show Winner!".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
amyscookinggear
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • ChefAna