• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Win at My Small Show Thanks to a Generous Hostess?

Congrats!You know, I totally forgot about this while at my show tonight. The hostess's phone rang several times and she answered it every time, but it was all guests calling to say they'd be late. D'oh!Wow, this place is just full of winners!WOO HOO AGAIN! That is so great! Maybe I will have a chance on Thursday or Friday.Fantastic! Maybe a cheffer will win every night!! Woo! Hoo!:D
mrssyvo
We had a very small show, BUT Ho called, and the hostess won- and so did I, Yes!!! Also, I asked the woman who called, if I was still eleigible to win on Thursday night, and she said YES, it is according to Hostess, not consultant !

Congrats!!
How cool is that!!

Congrats! :)

WOW! Another Cheffer wins! That's AWESOME Sue!! Congrats!!

I'm so happy for you:)!

Congrats !!!!! On your show and winning :) I had a small show this last week only 2 people came out and it ended up being a 400 show

Way to go! So happy for you!

Congratulations! So glad to hear that a real person was a winner! Sometimes it seems
so remote and out in space someplace.

Congrats on winning!!

How neat-o is that? What did you win?

That is great!Did they ask you how many guests were in attendance? Just wondering if outside orders would have been eligable!(Oh, and for all my griping about wanting the grand prize of a set or nothing at all ... cuz I didn't fry in stainless ... I have made a point of using my stainless skillet and I gotta say it makes some awesome chicken and gravy ...)

Yippee! I love this!

Di_Can_Cook said:
That is great!

Did they ask you how many guests were in attendance? Just wondering if outside orders would have been eligable!

(Oh, and for all my griping about wanting the grand prize of a set or nothing at all ... cuz I didn't fry in stainless ... I have made a point of using my stainless skillet and I gotta say it makes some awesome chicken and gravy ...)

And it makes a really good pan fried porkchop with a pan gravy! Mmmmmm!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! I bet everyone was super excited!

Wow that's so great!!

Cool!You know, I totally forgot about this while at my show tonight. The hostess's phone rang several times and she answered it every time, but it was all guests calling to say they'd be late. D'oh!

Wow, this place is just full of winners!

WOO HOO AGAIN! That is so great! Maybe I will have a chance on Thursday or Friday.

Fantastic! Maybe a cheffer will win every night!! Woo! Hoo!:D

That is great, Sue! Congrats!! My show tonight wasn't a winner of cookware, but it was a great show. It's at $500 right now, with 2 recruit leads (meeting next week) and 3 bookings! I was really excited. Plus, I was in & out within 2 1/2 hours. I did the Summer Berry Shortcakes. Everyone really enjoyed them.

Awesome!:thumbup:

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Sue---wasn't it exciting? I won last night too:) Great way to get the show started!

WooHoo! That's great!

1. What is "My Show Was Also a Winner!!!"?

"My Show Was Also a Winner!!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to reward customers who host successful cooking shows.

2. How do I qualify for "My Show Was Also a Winner!!!"?

To qualify for "My Show Was Also a Winner!!!" you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show and meet the minimum sales requirement set by the company.

3. What are the benefits of "My Show Was Also a Winner!!!"?

As a winner of "My Show Was Also a Winner!!!" you will receive free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on the sales of your show.

4. Can I participate in "My Show Was Also a Winner!!!" more than once?

Yes, you can participate in "My Show Was Also a Winner!!!" multiple times as long as you continue to meet the sales requirement for each show.

5. How do I claim my rewards from "My Show Was Also a Winner!!!"?

To claim your rewards from "My Show Was Also a Winner!!!" you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant who will assist you in redeeming your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies