• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: I Won Serve it Up Squad and a 10 SS Skillet on My Show!

In summary, Holy cow - I NEVER win things and at NC I won Serve it Up Squad and now tonight HO called during my show and my host and I won a 10" SS skillet - how cool is that???? Carolyn won the 10" SS skillet from Serve it Up Squad.congrats!!!Also, my host and I won Thursday night's Serve It Up Squad contest. Congrats!
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Holy cow - I NEVER win things and at NC I won Serve it Up Squad and now tonight HO called during my show and my host and I won a 10" SS skillet - how cool is that????

WOW Congrats! You're on a roll, better go play the lottery

WAHOO!

Way to go!

I wish it was the 10" skillet - but it is the saute pan. Still a great win! Congrats.

congrats!! i was hoping they called us but no luck, how exciting for u!!!

AWESOME CAROLYN!!! WAY TO GO! I'm sure to win in August! I have 3 shows in a row! By the way, any word on the catalogs yet? I called H.O. and they didn't know, just call back next week. UGH!

SWEEEETTTT! Congrats Carolyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratuations! My host and I won Thursday! Isn't PC awesome!

BTW what did you win at conf.? I must have missed that post.

oh my gosh! Way to GO!
I wish I had gotten off my butt and registered my shows now...(grump grump)
oh well, there's always the next round!

YAHOOOOOO!

WAY TO GO!!!! Congrats to you and your hostess!!

pampchefrhondab said:
Congratuations! My host and I won Thursday! Isn't PC awesome!

BTW what did you win at conf.? I must have missed that post.

I won 500 catalogs from The Serve in Up Squad...I am still waiting to find out when they will arrive.

WHOHOO - congrats!

That is so great! Congratulations! You deserve it!

yoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I would love to win 500 catalogs! Sounds like they will be sending you the new ones - even better!!

Congrats! Wasn't it so exciting when they called?! I won Tuesday.

Congrats Carolyn!

Wow I too think you should buy a lotto ticket, your on a roll!!

Wow, Carolyn!!

Reminds me of what my recruiter (who is living vicariously through me) said when I told her about the August special: "You better do it, with your luck lately." I told her that I thought the opposite, that because I already won others would get it.

Gave SIL my $1 ticket, she bought another and it wasn't a winner ... but then, SHE bought it!

Let's both buy Powerball tickets tonight!

Congratulations, Carolyn!!!!!!

ME TOO!!!!! Wasn't it a trip seeing your host win?!?!

And you get a 10" SS skillet too!! You won Serve it up Squad and I must have had my head up my tooshkums...I missed that one completely!!

You are one lucky lady!!

Congratulations Carolyn!! You go GIRL!! :D

Oh you lucky girl! Oh, your host is too.

Woo-hoo! What fun...can't wait for the August round!

Congrats! So do we have a final total of how many cheffers won the contest for July?

Related to Exciting News: I Won Serve it Up Squad and a 10 SS Skillet on My Show!

1. What is "My Show Won Tonight!!!!"?

"My Show Won Tonight!!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate a successful virtual show. It means that the consultant has met their sales goal and earned rewards from the company.

2. How do I know if my show has won tonight?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will typically announce the results of your show during the virtual event. You can also check your email or contact your consultant for confirmation.

3. What are the rewards for winning a show?

The rewards for winning a show can vary, but typically include free or discounted products, hostess rewards, and the opportunity to earn bonus items. Your consultant will have more details about the specific rewards for your show.

4. Is it possible to still win if I didn't reach my sales goal?

Yes, it is still possible to win if you didn't reach your sales goal. Pampered Chef uses a tiered system, where consultants can earn rewards at different levels of sales. So even if you didn't reach your initial goal, you may still be eligible for rewards at a lower tier.

5. Can I still win if I didn't have many guests attend my show?

Yes, you can still win even if you didn't have many guests attend your show. Pampered Chef rewards not only sales, but also bookings and referrals. So if you had a low turnout but still had guests book future shows or refer others to your consultant, you may still be eligible for rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pmpdRRT