• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Win a Free Night at NC from the Serve It Up Squad?

G
Gagescorpages
Just had to share:
I won a free night at NC from the Serve It Up Squad!
SO exciting to hear my name. :D

I heard your name - did you hear me cheering for you? LOL

Do you need a roommate? Just kidding!

Congratulations!

I heard it too and cheered! Congrats!

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo!!!!

Hee hee!! I was too busy cheering myself!

I love "serve it up". Congrats and enjoy!

Congratulations!

Oh my gosh, I won too! I won a $100 gift card from Fed Ex office. The weirdest thing is my Director who was sitting right beside me won too just a few names after me! We've been going to these conferences for 5 & 10 years and never won a thing, then we both wont the SAME prize together! TOTALLY weird, but TOTALLY cool! The only bad thing is we are from small town Maine and don't have a Fed Ex office, just a Staples, I suppose we could go online, don't even know what they sell!

Congratulations on your win as well, it was a lucky trip and I'm so motivated to get back to business again!!!

<3 Darcy

Congratulations Darcy and Sue! I screamed for you Susan and all of the people I was sitting with looked at me like I was a big dork. They were like, "I gues Sandra knows her". Oh well! I screamed for everyone I recognized. I screamed for Ellen when she walked the stage! I screamed for Lisa when she walked as an AD!! I'm so proud of you guys!!

FedExOffice is the new name for FedEx Kinkos.

DebbieJ said:
FedExOffice is the new name for FedEx Kinkos.

yeah, I heard that too but still only a Staples around here, really small communities in Central/Northern Maine. But I'm sure I can order online and see what kind of things they do, either way, it's still pretty exciting!!! :)

And WOW, wasn't the car give-away neat this year, everyone around me was in tears watching that girl win, that was just amazing!!!

Congrats Sue and Darcy!!

How Awesome!!! :D

That's great that you both won!!! Woo hoo!!!!

Yay! I heard Darcy's name, but I missed Susan's, so I'm cheering now--sorry you can't hear me, but my kids are looking at me really funny!

Oh my GOSH! ELLEN! I just realized that was you at my table for that Career Path Lunch/Workshop!! Not sure how I didn't realize that sooner... LOL

Sue - were you sitting at the front table with Dalida (did I just butcher her name?) If so, I was two tables behind you.

No....I was at Sandra Kearns' table. (you had her name right. :) It's Dalida and she is fabulous!)
Bummed I didn't get to see you Linda!! :(

That was towards the middle area - right?

Yeah, I was looking for you too. I was thrilled for you when I heard your name.

SusanBP0129 said:
Oh my GOSH! ELLEN! I just realized that was you at my table for that Career Path Lunch/Workshop!! Not sure how I didn't realize that sooner... LOL

Because you were having your own conversation with the other lady, then texting, then going to the bathroom:p! LOL!!

Chef Kearns said:
Because you were having your own conversation with the other lady, then texting, then going to the bathroom:p! LOL!!

LOL!!! Yah- I have to say I was fading fast in that workshop. Great info, but the timing was rough!! LOL

Related to Did I Just Win a Free Night at NC from the Serve It Up Squad?

1. How did you win a free night at NC from the Serve It Up Squad?

I won a free night at NC from the Serve It Up Squad by participating in a contest or giveaway hosted by the Serve It Up Squad.

2. What is the Serve It Up Squad?

The Serve It Up Squad is a group or organization that hosts events, contests, and giveaways related to NC (presumably a location or organization).

3. What is NC?

NC is a location or organization that is affiliated with the Serve It Up Squad and is likely the location where the free night will take place.

4. How do I claim my free night at NC from the Serve It Up Squad?

You can claim your free night at NC by following the instructions provided by the Serve It Up Squad when you won the contest or giveaway. This may include contacting the Serve It Up Squad directly or redeeming a voucher or coupon.

5. Is there an expiration date for the free night at NC?

This information should be provided by the Serve It Up Squad when you won the contest or giveaway. Be sure to check the terms and conditions or contact the Serve It Up Squad for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • Misty Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Barbara Mitchem
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies