• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Joining the Sales Team at Ho? Get the Inside Scoop!

In summary, Kristi Lucariello has joined the sales team and will be working closely with Doreen Grass. Kristi has over 28 years of direct sales experience which will benefit all Consultants and Directors.
finley1991
Just got the e-mail and I think it all sounds great and EXCITING!

I was impressed to see that Kristi Lucariello has joined our sales team! She spoke at NC in 2002 or 2003. I bought her cd and it's great and I still listen to it. Here's some info about her: http://www.performanceinpractice.com/aboutus.html

So excited for Leadership!!!!!

PS: Has there been a meet up coordinated for CS yet? I'd like to invite the DCS group to my room for a pre-meet up little post-holiday celebration! So when we figure it all out, I'll send out the details!!!!:party::party::party::party:

Cool!! Deb Wilson came to our NMD meeting to observe us. She was really nice!

Deb Wilson has red hair?So does this mean Virginia Stein has moved on?

Oh, and I'm all for a meet up. Perhaps a little b-day celebration for you Colleen?

DebbieJ said:
Deb Wilson has red hair?

So does this mean Virginia Stein has moved on?

maybe she got a job--filling in for ELLEN-

I think Virginia Stein is in training

Virginia was at the New Director Academy a few weeks ago. I love her - I hope she hasn't left!

ChefLoriG said:
I think Virginia Stein is in training

Yes, she is, but the email said:

Kristi Lucariello has joined the Sales Training Department as Senior Manager of Sales Training and be working very closely with Doreen Grass, Director of Sales Training. Kristi will be responsible for developing, and implementing training for all levels of leadership in our field sales force. With over 28 years of direct sales experience, Kristi brings valuable knowledge and insight that will benefit all Consultants and Directors.

Which could lead one to believe that Virginia had left, because she was pretty much Doreen's right hand woman.

That would stink! I really enjoyed speaking with her at NDA. Hopefully she just shifted positions. I liked V.A.

Kristi is awesome! She lives 3 miles from me here in Georgia and speaks at our meetings often. We invited her for NMD! Do you remember when she was at NC one year about 10 years ago? She was a guest speaker! She is an incredible person!

Bookacook said:
Kristi is awesome! She lives 3 miles from me here in Georgia and speaks at our meetings often. We invited her for NMD! Do you remember when she was at NC one year about 10 years ago? She was a guest speaker! She is an incredible person!

Where in Suwanee do you live? I am in Cumming!

Virginia is still at HO- Just heard back from HO

Thanks for checking Morfia

thanks Morfia. I love her and I was worried she was gone.

1. What types of promotions are available to employees at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of promotions including performance-based promotions, lateral moves, and leadership development programs. We also have internal job postings for open positions within the company.

2. How often are promotions and changes at the company made?

Promotions and changes at Pampered Chef are made on a regular basis, depending on business needs and individual performance. We strive to provide growth opportunities for our employees and make changes as needed to support our company's goals.

3. Is there a specific process for employees to request a promotion or change?

Yes, we have a formal process in place for employees to request a promotion or change within the company. This typically involves discussing career goals with a manager and submitting an application for an open position or expressing interest in a specific role.

4. How are promotions and changes communicated to employees at Pampered Chef?

Promotions and changes are communicated through various channels, including email, team meetings, and one-on-one discussions with managers. We strive to keep employees informed and involved in the process.

5. Are there opportunities for career development and training at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we prioritize employee development and offer a variety of training programs and resources to support career growth. This includes on-the-job learning, mentorship programs, and access to online courses and workshops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
micocina
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies