• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Wave 2 and Wave 3 participants meet up at O'Hare on the 16th?

M
Mel5497
This is my first NC, so I don't know if there's any chance of meeting up with Wave 2-ers. I fly into O-Hare at 8:00am on the 16th.
I'd love to have the opportunity to say hello to some of you that are Wave 2...is it too hectic to even try to do that?

kris

I would love this too. I will be driving in and plan to get to Chicago at about 11am on Wednesday. We'll be at the Sheraton.

It's possible....we have general session until the early afternoon that day. I'd be game for meeting up for a late lunch. Of course we won't be able to tell you anything. :D

DebbieJ said:
Of course we won't be able to tell you anything. :D

That's okay...the excitement is in the surprise!

I am game for lunch if that works for others! I have to meet up with my workshop co-presentor, but I'll work that around our lunch.

I wish I could come meet for lunch! I'm not heading downtown until around after dinner time (probably) on Wednesday the 16th.:(

pamperedbecky said:
I wish I could come meet for lunch! I'm not heading downtown until around after dinner time (probably) on Wednesday the 16th.:(

Well, if you are staying at the hotel that night anyway, just change your plans and come into the city early!

What Beth said!

I probably can't :(... I'm trying to minimize the amount of time DH has to take off work, so we're not taking the train into the city until after DHs get home from work. If plans change, I'll be sure to post about it.

I've been hiding out lately, but I'll be driving in from Ohio and would love to meet up too! And Kris, we have to find some time for a "coffee date" with just us! I have another Consultant who will be with me who is a Future Director if no one minds. We're both traveling from Germany by way of Ohio!

It's a date Debi...but it may be for wine instead of coffee. :)

SNEAK INTO MY class

What are you teaching Morfia? (I love your classes)

movers and shakers---

I'd love to sneak in, but I won't have a badge or any of the other stuff.

Can you join Beth, Deb and I for lunch?

I land in O'Hare at 11 on Wednesday, the 16th. Let me know where you will all be! Would love to say hello! :)

Looks like we didn't decide anything here....General Session gets out at 1:15 p.m. on the last day. Beth and Kris, where are you staying? Where will you be?I can meet you anywhere......or give suggestions as to where we should meet. :)

I am at the Sheraton. Driving in and arriving around noon. I am picking my FD up at midway at 11ish.

...but I want to park at the Sheraton and not drive anymore in Chicago so that's my starting point.

Should we plan to meet around 2ish??There is a Corner Bakery at Michigan and Jackson that is a good half way meeting point and is not too far from the Palmer House, so you could take a PC shuttle to the Palmer and walk from there.

DebbieJ said:
Should we plan to meet around 2ish??

There is a Corner Bakery at Michigan and Jackson that is a good half way meeting point and is not too far from the Palmer House, so you could take a PC shuttle to the Palmer and walk from there.

How can we take a PC shuttle from one hotel to the other?

I may be out of luck on this. :cry: My co-presentor is coming in around that time and we are now scheduled to meet at 2:30 at the Hilton. (We're the first workshop, so we need to get together...especially since we're not doing the traditional format of each person taking 30 minutes to talk seperately.)

If anyone passes through the Hilton, I'll be around there from about 10:00 on.

Well, now I am probably coming down a LITTLE earlier, but not early enough to meet at 2 pm. Gina M (from CS) and I are taking the train in from Geneva and should be in around 5 pm. So, if anyone is still around and wants to maybe meet up for a drink, just let me know. Although that's pretty close to the Meet N Greet time anyway at the Chicago HIlton.

I can't wait!!!

Have fun you guys!!! :D

legacypc46 said:
I may be out of luck on this. :cry: My co-presentor is coming in around that time and we are now scheduled to meet at 2:30 at the Hilton. (We're the first workshop, so we need to get together...especially since we're not doing the traditional format of each person taking 30 minutes to talk seperately.)

If anyone passes through the Hilton, I'll be around there from about 10:00 on.

Kris, PM me your cell # and I'll see if we can meet up quick at the Hilton after wave 2 closes. I'll be coming back to the Hilton to pick up my luggage before heading home.

PM'd you my number!

Can Wave 2 and Wave 3 participants meet up at O'Hare on the 16th?

Yes, it is possible for Wave 2 and Wave 3 participants to meet up at O'Hare on the 16th. However, it may be difficult due to the large number of people and the potential for delayed flights. It is recommended to exchange contact information beforehand and plan a specific meeting spot.

Is there any chance of meeting up with Wave 2 participants at my first NC?

There is a chance of meeting up with Wave 2 participants at your first NC, but it cannot be guaranteed. It will depend on various factors such as flight schedules, delays, and individual plans. It is best to communicate with other participants and make plans beforehand.

What time do I need to arrive at O'Hare on the 16th to potentially meet Wave 2 participants?

It is recommended to arrive at O'Hare at least an hour before your scheduled flight time. This will give you enough time to go through security and potentially meet up with Wave 2 participants before your flight. However, keep in mind that there may be delays and it is best to communicate with other participants beforehand.

Is it too hectic to try and meet up with Wave 2 participants at O'Hare?

It may be hectic to try and meet up with Wave 2 participants at O'Hare due to the large number of people and potential flight delays. It is recommended to plan ahead and exchange contact information with other participants to make meeting up easier. However, if time permits and there are no major delays, it is possible to meet up with Wave 2 participants at O'Hare.

What can I do to increase my chances of meeting Wave 2 participants at O'Hare?

To increase your chances of meeting Wave 2 participants at O'Hare, it is recommended to communicate with them beforehand and make plans to meet at a specific location and time. You can also join online groups or forums for the event to connect with other participants and make plans. It is also important to arrive at O'Hare with enough time to potentially meet up before your flight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • cookn' katie