• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Wave 3 Meet Up Poll: Help Plan Our Next Gathering!

In summary, the unofficial planning committee wants to hold a Wave 3 Meet Up to see what the majority of interested meet-up-ers want to do. They have a poll to see what the preferred time and location is. The only option that's available to those who are unable to attend the Directors training is Monday morning. Those who are attending the Directors training will have to find another time to meet.

When/Where do you want to meet up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chefann said:
Anne- I just put 36 ribbons in the mail to you this morning. They do have pins. :) And they're in a small box so they shouldn't be a pain to pack.

I'm glad there's a crafty gal here.....cause it's certainly not me!

OH, yeah, so crafty. </sarcasm> All I had to do was cut ribbon into lengths and pin it together. :)

Well, you still DID it:D

<giggle>
I'm getting slap-happy from the emotional swings. Down about Paige, then up about conference. Then back down. Then up again.

I can't wait until the Meet-n-greet and a big group hug! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0028.gif

chefann said:
<giggle>
I'm getting slap-happy from the emotional swings. Down about Paige, then up about conference. Then back down. Then up again.

I can't wait until the Meet-n-greet and a big group hug! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0028.gif
Awww, Ann, I wish you were in our Wave, but talking on the phone works, too.

Lacy: Whatever you can find out would be great.

chefann said:
Anne- I just put 36 ribbons in the mail to you this morning. They do have pins. :) And they're in a small box so they shouldn't be a pain to pack.
Thanks! You're very thoughtful!

Hey, you guys!!!! I missed this BUT there is a coffee place in the Sheraton!!! Open until 1AM!!! Its called Java Bar!!

Morning or night, the time is right for Java Bar, Chicago's stylish hot spot for Starbucks Coffee® creations and coffee-inspired ****tails. Open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m

http://www.sheratonchicago.com/dining/index.html

How's 8pm to 10pm there?!

sounds perfect!

Well, as long as its good for you and me, its set!!! LOL

How far is the Hilton from the Sheraton

I AM SO EXCITED - GOING TO SEE KEITH URBAN IN CONCERT TONIGHT!!!!

Just bumping this... maybe you guys can meet as a groupn in front of the Hilton and do this:

DebbieJ said:
Just looked....

From the Hilton, grab the #6 bus Northbound. It runs every 10-15 mins and takes about 10 mins to get within a block or two of the Sheraton. It should be really easy to get there and back.

Kathytnt said:
They're about 3 (2.8) miles apart. If you pack 4 in a cab, it'll be a couple bucks each.

AJPratt said:
Hey, you guys!!!! I missed this BUT there is a coffee place in the Sheraton!!! Open until 1AM!!! Its called Java Bar!!

Morning or night, the time is right for Java Bar, Chicago's stylish hot spot for Starbucks Coffee® creations and coffee-inspired ****tails. Open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m

Sounds good Anne! I can't believe I missed that too! I'm assuming it's on the ground level...

Kathytnt said:

I AM SO EXCITED - GOING TO SEE KEITH URBAN IN CONCERT TONIGHT!!!!

OH SURE---RUB IT IN SOME MORE:p :p :p

Have fun at Keith Kathy! Sounds like the Sheraton it is. Okay natives---I need easy--no way to get lost directions from the Palmer House!

I would PM DebbieJ, she seems to know the area.

What do you think: Should we should do name tags that have our screen name on them? I have some left over from shows. I could walk up to some random people and theink they're Cheffers.

I think I saw Ann post somewhere to write your screen name on the cheffer button on the hat??? Would that work?

lacychef said:
I think I saw Ann post somewhere to write your screen name on the cheffer button on the hat??? Would that work?
I guess it would, just as long as we have something to ID everyone. I can bring sharpies. And, maybe the name tags just in case.

I am sorry Lacy - I wasn't try to rub it in about the Keith Concert. Last time he was anywhere close to here (Oklahoma) tickets were all sold out. We played several of his songs at my wedding reception.

It was a great concert. He even dedicated a song to Nicole and thanked everyone for all their support during the difficult last 8 months. I guess he is performing at Live Earth today in New York.

I am getting so excited and nervous about conference

AHHHHHHHHH

I am afraid I am going to forget something or get lost or something. Plus I am trying to come up with cute little things for my hubby for each day that I am gone since this will be our first time apart

OK - Who else is at the Hilton? Will our contact list include Name - screen name cell phone and Hotel name???

Kathytnt said:
OK - Who else is at the Hilton? Will our contact list include Name - screen name cell phone and Hotel name???
Yes... I have everything on there... some didn't send me the hotel info, but I do have the rest.

chefann said:
Got them today! Thanks, Ann!

OK... These are the Cheffers I need hotel info for. I apologize if you sent it and I missed it... Would you mind just letting me know?

Cassie1037
SummerG
kathytnt
Brandi2007
PamperedVal
its_me_susan
LBurke

AJPratt said:

Lets do it!!!!!!!!!! I want this one!!!!!!!!!!
Cause we need to make a decission!!!! :eek: :D

Ann,

I just sent a PM with my hotel info and a recap of my info. I messed up and sent you my regular phone number listed as my cell... Oops!

I re-sent it with the correct number - sorry for the confusion - please let me know if you need anything else and thanks for getting all this together!

Val

Ann~
I just sent you a PM with my info......sorry I am late!!!

Let's just do everything Cathy wants to do! LOL JK

Erin: Got it!

Val: Got it!

Also, Val made this request: Is there any way that we could all meet up in the lobby to head over to the Sheraton? Whoever is going over at 8pm anyway, that way we could stick together and/or save money on a cab or something...

Yeah Erin! I didn't know you were in our wave!

Kathy: glad you had fun! I WILL go to one of his concerts next year! (I hope!)

Looking forward to seeing you all:)

Very exciting! I better get packing, eh?

Ann Love the new do!
Hair-do that is!
88.gif

AJPratt said:
Let's just do everything Cathy wants to do! LOL JK

Erin: Got it!

Val: Got it!

Also, Val made this request: Is there any way that we could all meet up in the lobby to head over to the Sheraton? Whoever is going over at 8pm anyway, that way we could stick together and/or save money on a cab or something...
yeah! it's about time! Haha!:D
Ann!!!! I sooooo love this picture of you!!!! Is this the way you look now, cause you look good! That hairstyle is soooo cute!:)

lacychef said:
Yeah Erin! I didn't know you were in our wave!

Kathy: glad you had fun! I WILL go to one of his concerts next year! (I hope!)

Looking forward to seeing you all:)

I totally am but I have been lurking lately!! My DH just got home from a 6 month deployment so I have been otherwise occupied!

See you next week Lacy!!!

Koolotus said:
Ann Love the new do!
Hair-do that is!
88.gif
Thanks!!!

MissChef said:
yeah! it's about time! Haha!:D
Ann!!!! I sooooo love this picture of you!!!! Is this the way you look now, cause you look good! That hairstyle is soooo cute!:)
And, thank you! Yes, that was taken this morning.

AJPratt said:
Very exciting! I better get packing, eh?
Yeah, me too! I'm such a procrastinator:p I'll probably pack Friday,lol! But I'll start making dh's list of things not-to-forget-to-do tomorrow!

erinyourpclady said:
I totally am but I have been lurking lately!! My DH just got home from a 6 month deployment so I have been otherwise occupied!

See you next week Lacy!!!
Enjoy your husband! Glad he made it home!

lacychef said:
Yeah, me too! I'm such a procrastinator:p I'll probably pack Friday,lol! But I'll start making dh's list of things not-to-forget-to-do tomorrow!
We'll see when I get motivated.

lacychef said:
And I'm the official count down girl!!! I procrastinate about procrastinating!!! It just hit me how much crap I have to do! I always make meals for my hubby to just heat up, so now I have to figure this out plus pack, + shop for comfy white dressier shoes. I still need to get my travel size stuff! I need to pack stuff up for my kids who will be staying with a friend during the day when Keith (my DH) will be at work! My daughter has allergies and reacts with her eczema and hives, so I need to pack her stuff so that she will be okay! I also need to go see my friend, the one they will be with, and go over everything with her! I need to find my conf. notebook and all the things I need to pack and wash to pack! :eek: I'm making myself crazy! I better start doing it and get off of here!
I had a show cancel for Tuesday and I don't care! I will reschedule her for August or late July! I'm acutally releived because I am going to be busy this week! I do have to get out all my host packs for August tomorrow so that means time on the phone tonight and tomorrow morning! I got to go!:eek: :D :rolleyes:

AJPratt said:
Thanks!!!

And, thank you! Yes, that was taken this morning.
I am getting my hair highlighted on Thursday and I'm hoping to get the wow factor from my hubby! My friend is going to do my nails on Friday too! Boy, I haven't done all this to me since I promoted to director 5 years ago!

You do look great though Ann and I can't wait to meet you!:D ;)

Thanks, Cathy! I hop your hair turns out great, too! And, we'll look fabulous together!

My train doesnt arrive til 9:45 am on Monday morning. And of course Amtrak could be late. I am hoping to meet up w/ a few of you Monday night. Where do you want me to send my cell # to?

Last edited:
That would be great, Shannon! Especially to run into a fellow northeastern-er!

Is the Java Lounge a large place? I'm wondering if other non cheffers/PC consultants also have plans to meet up there? Hopefully it wont be super crowded making it difficult to find other cheffers!

Joelen said:
Is the Java Lounge a large place? I'm wondering if other non cheffers/PC consultants also have plans to meet up there? Hopefully it wont be super crowded making it difficult to find other cheffers!

Oh, believe me, PC takes over the hotels when we're in town. There won't be a problem.

AJPratt said:
Thanks, Cathy! I hop your hair turns out great, too! And, we'll look fabulous together!
oooooohhhhh I can't wait!:D 1 week from now, we will all be great buddies by now!!!!!!:D :) ;) :D
beyond what we already are here!

What time is lunch planned and where?? Is that also at the Java Bar??? I'm not sure I can make Monday evening, as I think that's our cluster/team meeting.

I'd love to get to meet everyone.

Lisa

We're meeting around 11am at the restaurant at McCormick....can't remember the name right now; I think it's listed in the other thread about meeting....I do know it's in the other building that you have to walk across the bridge to get to.

I found it Lisa.....here's the info:)

Here's the information for the site of lunch on Monday at McCormick.

The Plate Room Food Court, located on level 2.5 of the South building, offers an interesting array of items available to take on the run or to be enjoyed in the adjacent seating area. Six food concepts are available at this location, including Little Italy, Antipasto Bar, Pacific Rim, the American Grill, The Carvery and Fiesto Bravo. So whether you are craving a gourmet sandwich or salad, Mandarin Orange Chicken with Fried Rice or an authentic Pastrami Reuben, you can find it all at the Plate Room Food Court.

We had talked about meeting at 11:30 but I think I'll try to be there at 11:00. . . there are a few "talkers" in this group. This can be an early (pre-workshop) lunch or breakfast. . .depending on which part of the country you are from.

Here's a link (I hope) for an interactive floor plan of McCormick.
http://www.mccormickplace.com/floorplans/map_index.html

Lisa/ChefBear said:
What time is lunch planned and where?? Is that also at the Java Bar??? I'm not sure I can make Monday evening, as I think that's our cluster/team meeting.

I'd love to get to meet everyone.

Lisa
Well, at least you'll be able to meet some of us! And if you can, you can still run down even if it's close to 10pm, we'll still welcome you with open arms!:) ;) .... oh wait, are you at the Sheraton?

I am looking forward to the Monday Meet as well as the lunch. I am trying to meet some coffee people while I'm out there, so I may not make the lunch. But I will really try. Its just hard to say "no I'm not available" when someone is opening their business up to you.

And another thing...:D Be sure to email me the request for the list--I only have a few email addys. I will also try to PM everyone the list as well.

I just emailed you!:) :)

<H2>1. What is a Wave 3 Meet Up?</H2><p>A Wave 3 Meet Up is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants and customers who are interested in learning more about the company, products, and business opportunities.</p><H2>2. When is the proposed time for the Meet Up?</H2><p>The proposed time for the Meet Up is 8-10 PM. This will allow for a window of time for attendees to drop in, in case their dinner event runs late.</p><H2>3. Who is organizing the Meet Up?</H2><p>The unofficial planning committee is organizing the Meet Up. They are Pampered Chef consultants who are passionate about bringing people together to learn, share, and have fun.</p><H2>4. What will be discussed at the Meet Up?</H2><p>The agenda for the Meet Up will depend on the interests and needs of the attendees. Possible topics include product demonstrations, business tips, and networking opportunities.</p><H2>5. How can I participate in the Meet Up?</H2><p>You can participate in the Meet Up by filling out the poll and indicating your interest in attending. Once the details are finalized, you will receive an invitation with the location and any additional information.</p>

Related to Join the Wave 3 Meet Up Poll: Help Plan Our Next Gathering!

1. What is a Wave 3 Meet Up?

A Wave 3 Meet Up is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants and customers who are interested in learning more about the company, products, and business opportunities.

2. When is the proposed time for the Meet Up?

The proposed time for the Meet Up is 8-10 PM. This will allow for a window of time for attendees to drop in, in case their dinner event runs late.

3. Who is organizing the Meet Up?

The unofficial planning committee is organizing the Meet Up. They are Pampered Chef consultants who are passionate about bringing people together to learn, share, and have fun.

4. What will be discussed at the Meet Up?

The agenda for the Meet Up will depend on the interests and needs of the attendees. Possible topics include product demonstrations, business tips, and networking opportunities.

5. How can I participate in the Meet Up?

You can participate in the Meet Up by filling out the poll and indicating your interest in attending. Once the details are finalized, you will receive an invitation with the location and any additional information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
TammyJo
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views