• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Wave 3 Meet-Up at Conference - Let's Plan and Celebrate Together!

We will be in the registration line at 5am! The HO tour bus will pick us up right outside the Palmer Hilton. The conference and classes are held at McCormick Center.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Hey all you wave 3 sisters and brothers!! Let's make a plan!

I was thinking we could try to find a place to meet up. I know that we are all getting in at different times but I think mostly on Sunday. Many of our Execs have meetings or events planned for Sunday night too.

I know another wave is talking about breakfast on day 3 but that leaves out the new directors and we do want to get a chance to cheer them! So how does Monday morning somewhere near the vendor booths sound? Or does someone else have a better idea?

I have exchanged cell phone numbers with a few of you and am willing to do the same with anyone else that wants to (I won't post it here because that number doesn't need to be on the web). That way we can try to get together sometime during the week.

I'll be looking for you!!

Beth that sounds great! I am still not sure if I am going on a home office tour. I still haven't found out if I am doing the 6:45 am or 8:00 am tour. Hopefully I will get one of them since they were my 1st and 2nd choice.

I too am arriving on Sunday and then leaving on Thursday. My director and hospitality director and I are all taking a bus to Chicago, that way none of us has to drive.

See you soon!
Tracy

Hey Beth,

I have a home office tour on Monday morning at 8:00 and won't arrive until 7 a.m. since I'm driving from Northern Indiana. I would love to meet some of you though! I just hope a time will work. I'm staying at the Palmer House.

We are staying at the Palmer Hilton too!

Rhonda, I will be on the 7/17, 8AM tour too. Maybe, Sunday evening before we turn in, we can at least talk, and meet in the lobby and go to the pick up location together, and be on the same tour bus. Get this, as of today,
Beth and I will be roommates at the Palmer House. The three of us will
have to check our schedules and find a place to meet. Beth, has been
there before, so perhaps she can help us with a specific location, at a time
we all can make.

I will probably be down there with you all in the morning! I like to register early anyway! :rolleyes:

The tour line is near registration which you need to do first anyway.

I won't be there Sunday night - I'm driving straight to McCormicks Place Monday morning (saves me some money on hotel). I'm planning on arriving at 7 a.m. (Chicago time) - anyone know if this is early enough? Luckily that is 8 a.m. my time. I can give you my cell phone number if you have one. You can call me and we can try to meet at registration. I would love to be on the same bus with you. There is one other person from my cluster going w/me.

Wow I can't believe you both are at the Palmer Hilton too and roomies besides! We will have to set a time to meet.

I can't wait. This is my first time to go. It's a big expense, but I hope it's all worth it. Luckily my birthday is Sunday the 16th so I've asked my family to just give me cash:)!

Let me know if you want to try to meet at registration.

Thanks,

7am might be cutting it close - you never know about traffic. The good thing is that you'll be on the road early so you will probably be good.

I'd go a little earlier if I were you though. The bus waits for no one...

Hey all! My director and I, plus 2 others are arriving on Saturday and the rest of our cluster is arriving on Sunday! We earlybirds are taking in the sights on Sunday!

I'd love to meet up with everyone. I'm so excited I'll probably be in the registration line at 5am!:eek: HA HA! Who am I kidding! I'm no morning person. :eek: I'll be running to the registration table 2 seconds before I'm supposed to go on HO #2 Tour!:D

If never been, and these are probably stupid questions, but what hotel does everything happen? Where do you catch the HO tour bus and where are the conferences/classes held?? Obviously, I'm clueles - sorry!

OOPs - some more questions.....What time does registration start on Monday morning? Will there be time to get registered before the 6:45am HO tour??

Almost everything hapens at McCormick Center and there are shuttles from the conference hotels. The Executive Banquets are at the hotels and they will let you know which one you need to be at if they haven't already.

You need to register before the tour. Registration starts at 6:30. The tour bus line is near the registration booths.

You can get the complete schedule at the PC website under meetings and registration.

So, registration is at the McCormick Center? Sounds like I need to be there early and camp out to assure I don't miss the HO tour bus.Thank you for your help!!

lkspeir said:
So, registration is at the McCormick Center? Sounds like I need to be there early and camp out to assure I don't miss the HO tour bus.

Thank you for your help!!
Don't worry! They won't leave without you. Usually only those going on that first tour are there that early and they will be sure you get on if you're there on time.

Let's meet at the registration table!Hey, is anyone interested in meeting at the registration table before the Monday 8:00 tour and getting to know each other and maybe ride the same bus?:D I will be going on the tour by myself and would love to get to meet you. I went on the tour last year and loved it but had to stand in line for 2 hours since I didn't register ahead of time and I was just lucky I got to go on the tour since the cutoff was just a few behind me and the ones that were left standing in line didn't get a chance to go so I registered early this year. :eek:

DZmom, I noticed you are from Morehead, Ky, I live in the next county over from you (Fleming). I have even done a few shows in Morehead for some friends, maybe we can meet while at conferance, just let me know!

Last edited:
I'd love to meet up! While I haven't done shows in Flemingsburg, I do do shows in Hillsboro all the time! I'd love to meet up!

Hey Beth,

Actually if I leave the Fort Wayne area are 4 a.m. I should arrive at McCormick Place at 7:30 (6:30 Chicago time). I'm just allowing an extra 1/2 hour for traffic jams and parking, etc. Hopefully 6:30 a.m. Chicago time should beat the rush hour traffic. What does everyone think? If that's not early enough I can do 3:30 or come the night before. My group is driving up in the morning, but my husband is willing to drive me up on Sunday. My room is available on Sunday since some of the people we are staying with will already be there. That would just be a lot of extra money for me and I'm on a very tight budget already. Anyone know what time rush hour in Chicago starts on Monday mornings?

Tammy and Brandy - I would love to meet up at registration. This is my first conf. so not sure exactly how easy that is to do. I have a cell phone number I can give you so you can call me. Let me know.

Can't wait - only 1 week!!!! I'm so jealous of those who are already there!

You should be just fine with that schedule. I wouldn't come in the night before or leave any earlier than that. You'll be good! Looking forward to meeting you!

Don't forget to send me your cell #!!

Hey Donna Hurst & Rhonda that sounds great, we could set a time and place to meet on Monday morning and start the day off right. Email me your cell phone number and I will send you mine that way we can get in touch with each other. And if anyone else would like to meet up just email me and we will make plans. I am sooo excited!!!

[email protected]

What is "Wave 3 Here We Come!!"?

"Wave 3 Here We Come!!" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the third quarter of the year, which runs from July to September. This is an exciting time for consultants as it is the peak season for sales and promotions.

What promotions are included in "Wave 3 Here We Come!!"?

During "Wave 3 Here We Come!!", Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts on popular products. These promotions can vary each year, so be sure to stay updated on the latest offers and deals.

How can I maximize my sales during "Wave 3 Here We Come!!"?

To maximize your sales during "Wave 3 Here We Come!!", it is important to stay organized and plan ahead. Utilize social media and other marketing strategies to promote your business and take advantage of any special promotions offered by Pampered Chef.

What new products can we expect during "Wave 3 Here We Come!!"?

Pampered Chef often releases new and exciting products during "Wave 3 Here We Come!!" to keep customers and consultants engaged. Keep an eye out for sneak peeks and announcements from Pampered Chef about any new products.

How can I stay motivated during "Wave 3 Here We Come!!"?

To stay motivated during "Wave 3 Here We Come!!", set achievable goals for yourself and track your progress. Connect with other consultants for support and motivation, and focus on the excitement and potential for success during this busy season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies