• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Wave 3's Executives: Jill Lerner & More | Find Out Who's Your Executive!

In summary, participants in a forum are discussing their executive team for the upcoming conference. Some are unsure of who their upline is or if they will be attending the same banquet. Others are excited to share their executive and mention their plans for the conference. Some participants express disappointment about not being in the same banquet as their upline, while others are looking forward to meeting new people and having fun.
pampcheflisa said:
Does anyone know how the Banquet works when you are under HO Direct? I just found out from my director that we are under HO Direct. I haven't received any information about it. I saw on other threads that some have "themes" and dress accordingly. Now, I have no idea what to bring to wear to the Banquet?? Anyone have any Banquet advice for someone under HO Direct?? TIA!!!!

There is an HO Direct Banquet during your wave. Due to the size, it is usually just nice dress, no big theme, but it is supposed to be fun! :)

You should get an invite before NC, if not, ask your director for more information.

I didn't know who mine ED was but just got my invite, so now I know I'm in Yvonne Mattson's line. We are supposed to show our "sparkle" in something we wear...me thinks it's a good reason to go shopping! :)

Sorry, meant "my ED"; doing too many things at once...

I am under HO Direct too.

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
I didn't know who mine ED was but just got my invite, so now I know I'm in Yvonne Mattson's line. We are supposed to show our "sparkle" in something we wear...me thinks it's a good reason to go shopping! :)

Where are you Kathy? You're in my cluster, and Becky's and JAE's and Paulette's...

Becky and I were discussing that we have nothing "sparkly"...

I'm in north Texas...my recruiter is Holly Witter, who used to live in Michigan, but now lives here...

I don't have anything "sparkly" either but will have to see if I can find something that either isn't too expensive or that I can wear again...although, I have to say, I don't have much occasion for "sparkly"....

janetupnorth said:
Where are you Kathy? You're in my cluster, and Becky's and JAE's and Paulette's...

Becky and I were discussing that we have nothing "sparkly"...

Kathy - you are in Texas? Is Betsy Broene part of your upline too? Sherri Klassen?

I know Bets has a big group in Texas - so wondered if that included you? Is Holly your director? I sat with her last year at the Career Club luncheon.....

For those of you who are looking for that sparkly thing - just an idea - go to a craft store and jazz up a top - might be less money and you can make your own! I have jazzed up things in the past....

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
I'm in north Texas...my recruiter is Holly Witter, who used to live in Michigan, but now lives here...I don't have anything "sparkly" either but will have to see if I can find something that either isn't too expensive or that I can wear again...although, I have to say, I don't have much occasion for "sparkly"....
LOL - you were posting while I was posting!Then, we have the same Advanced director! Betsy Broene. and our Sr Director is Sherri Klassen, and then Yvonne. My director Jen Antel is good friends with your director!Nice to meet you!

Holly is my recruiter, she used to be a Director, but isn't for now... Betsy is my Director but I've never met her :). We've talked on the phone and emailed so I am looking forward to meeting her and everyone else at NC!

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Holly is my recruiter, she used to be a Director, but isn't for now... Betsy is my Director but I've never met her :). We've talked on the phone and emailed so I am looking forward to meeting her and everyone else at NC!

You will LOVE Betsy! She is so cool! We will get to hang out then some, since we are in the same cluster!

Betsy is my director's recruiter and director.

See, I didn't even know that Betsy was an AD...I am learning so much from this site! Were you on the phone call the other day with Sherri? I was there and love that they are offering those. My hospitality cluster is doing phone call trainings every Monday through Nancy Jo Ryan so I am fortunate to be able to "double dip" on these things :)...

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
See, I didn't even know that Betsy was an AD...I am learning so much from this site! Were you on the phone call the other day with Sherri? I was there and love that they are offering those. My hospitality cluster is doing phone call trainings every Monday through Nancy Jo Ryan so I am fortunate to be able to "double dip" on these things :)...

Yep - Bets used to be a Sr. Director, but lost a couple directors (like Holly probably) and so is now an AD again.

I don't get to do the phone calls because Sherri always does them on Sunday nights - and I'm not available on Sunday nights....

Is Holly coming or is it just you? It will be so great that you know some of us through here - you won't have to feel like you are coming by yourself!

how does one even know who their Ex director is?

Holly is coming too. She's been a little out of things lately as they are in the process of adopting a sweet baby boy! We are sharing a room and Betsy has put a couple people in with us but I don't know who...I am even more excited now that I will feel I will "know" more people! It will be great to put faces to names.

Jenni said:
how does one even know who their Ex director is?

You can check on Consultant's Corner. Depending on how far down you are in your line, it shows on your Commission statement. I'm down too many lines so I didn't know until I got my invite to the banquet. If it doesn't show on your statement, you can ask your Director.

Well, see you at the banquet Kathy - come meet us! I'm in Yvonne's first line and live about an hour north of her.

Yes, I will be sure to look for you. How fun! I'm now also thinking about trying to make the MNG since I've actually been "talking" to some of you now :) Of course, I haven't the slightest idea if "I" have other plans or not, but we are staying at the Chicago Hilton so...

So, if you still haven't received an invitation to the banquet does that mean you're not invited?:cry::cry:

I assume not, since I did not get one ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
I assume not, since I did not get one ...

well, we can always meet up and go out and have our own party!!;)

amy07 said:
So, if you still haven't received an invitation to the banquet does that mean you're not invited?:cry::cry:

No - when you pick up your conference packet at McCormick Place on the first day, it will give you your instructions on where you will go for your Banquet. Every session (general, workshop & banquet) has a "ticket" that you'll need to give, so you'll get one for the banquet, too (as long as they still do it that way). So, don't worry, you'll have a free dinner on the 2nd night! :)

raebates said:
Darla Oelman's my upline. You're right, Kelly. She's great!

Rae,

Will you be at Darla's dinner?

Yep, I'll be there.

My Exec is Cindy Johnson - and she's also my Director now too!!

My exec is Terry Frick. Our banquets are a lot of fun!! We had one time a couple years back where we ended up with HO, just wasn't the same, not bad, but just not the same. It really motivated the team to get moving and get our own banquet back!
Can't wait, the food's so tasty and the dessert.....YUM!!

<h2>1. Who are the executives for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The executives for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef are Jill Lerner and other members of the executive team.</p><h2>2. How can I find out who my executive is for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>You can find out who your executive is by checking the information on your account or by contacting your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team.</p><h2>3. Will there be a banquet for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>It is unclear if there will be a banquet for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef. Please check with your upline or the company for more information.</p><h2>4. Can I attend the banquet if I don't know anyone from my upline at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The attendance requirements for the banquet may vary. Please check with your upline or the company for more information.</p><h2>5. Where will the banquet for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef be held?</h2><p>The location of the banquet may vary. Please check with your upline or the company for more information.</p>

1. Who are the executives for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef?

The executives for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef are Jill Lerner and other members of the executive team.

2. How can I find out who my executive is for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef?

You can find out who your executive is by checking the information on your account or by contacting your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team.

3. Will there be a banquet for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef?

It is unclear if there will be a banquet for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef. Please check with your upline or the company for more information.

4. Can I attend the banquet if I don't know anyone from my upline at Pampered Chef?

The attendance requirements for the banquet may vary. Please check with your upline or the company for more information.

5. Where will the banquet for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef be held?

The location of the banquet may vary. Please check with your upline or the company for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies
Views
michelle5959
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth