• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3 Who's Collecting Cell Phone #'S and Hotel Locations?

In summary, Anne is organizing a conference call and is looking for volunteers. Anyone willing to help out can send her their contact information and what hotel they are staying at. The person who volunteers will then be in charge of sending out the information.
MissChef
Gold Member
Okay, I just keep checking on wave 2 (and wave 1!) to make sure I'm keeping up here! I was wondering who is going to collect cell phone #'s for us to make sure we connect at conference. I really don't want to organize this because I'm not great at organization! But I do know I want to meet you all and I will be really bummed if we don't get to meet up! So I wanted to know who is going to be in charge? Any volunteers? So that we can either e-mail this person or private message this person our cell #'s and what hotel we are all staying at. Then the persone that volunteers:) ;) can email or private message everyone that is participating with the list!

So any volunteer?:confused: Anyone have their organizations skills down and willing to do this?:)

I would do it. I can put it in a word doc and pass it out via email. I would need: ScreenName, Real Name (Hi, MissChef, this is AJPratt-LOL), Phone #, hotel and permission that's it ok to be shared with the group. I promise I will not sell the list and I will only use it for good.

Just PM me the info. I am leaving the house at 6AM on Sunday, so at the latest, I would need it Saturday afternoon. Let's say a 2PM cut off.

If someone else would rather do it or are not comfortable with me doing this, just let me know, its OK, I won't be offended.

thank you, thank you, thank you! Did I say thank you?:confused: :D :rolleyes: I have no problem with you doing and thought for sure that I would be the one doing it cause I brought it up but thank you cause as I said I do not like organizing things! I will pm you my info soon!:D
Again Thanks Anne!;)

Ha, I was going to say since you brought it up, you can do it Cathy!:p I'll PM you my info Anne!

Sounds great! Happy to help out!

I just sent you a PM with my info!

Got it! Thanks!

I know that Monday night is open, so maybe we should plan a meet up?!?! My cluster is doing dinner, but then the rest of my night is open.

Last year the Hilton was serving great drinks for us! Anyone want a Pamper Me Tini? :)

Anne,
I just sent you my info!
you are so awesome! Thank you!;)

Thanks, Cathy!

I'm open to getting together whenever, I just may be dragging my husband with me. Although, if you check out my other thread about shooting him, it might not happen.

HA Anne! Don't really shoot him, cause then you won't be there either!
I think either Monday morning (for non-directors) or Monday evening would be the best time. I know a bunch of us are at the Sheraton.....Debbie are you at the Hilton?

Well, I guess I won't shoot him because he does do the laundry and I really don't want to. LOL

AJPratt said:
Well, I guess I won't shoot him because he does do the laundry and I really don't want to. LOL
OH man! He does laundry? You better keep him around:D

lacychef said:
OH man! He does laundry? You better keep him around:D
Yeah... and he likes to fold, too! That's the part I don't like! LOL

OK, so far I have info for:

LacyChef
MissChef
DebbieJ
Amerrigan
ChefRitz
Soccermama
ChefJeanine

Bumping................

Anne:I just sent my first ever PM to you!
Hope I included all you needed.
Thanks for compiling the list.
Let me know if I messed up!

Just bumping. I don't have everyone's email, so I may just do a group PM back to everyone. Is sending it out the 14th ok for everyone? Or do I need to do it on the 13th?

AJPratt said:
Just bumping. I don't have everyone's email, so I may just do a group PM back to everyone. Is sending it out the 14th ok for everyone? Or do I need to do it on the 13th?
A group of us are leaving on Saturday the 14th, so you better do it the 13th.

Thanks!

Our group is leaving on the 14th, so please do it on the 13th.

I am getting more excited everyday!!!!

Yes, Miss Annie, please send on the 13th....Friday the 13th!

OK.. I think I set a deadline of Saturday, but then I got to thinking some may leave earlier, so I'm glad it hit me. I'll send 'em out Friday eveing

I just pm'd you my info... can't wait!!!!!

Got it! Thanks!

BTW Anne I love how your signature now includes that you are the phone # collector for wave 3! I just love you take charge people! Did we decide where yet and when yet? I guess I better go look in here better!:rolleyes: ;)

I thought some would get a kick out of that! I haven't heard of a place yet.

BTW: I have 17 names so far!

Great job! Thank you so much and it really does probably help that you put that in your signature!;)

Thanks! I am having fun talking to everyone!

I like the idea of the 13th, because my family and I are going to Six flags Marine World on the 14th, and DH is driving me to Sac that night, so I can catch my plane at 6AM next morning. I hope the girls I am flying w/ don't mind that I sleep the whole flight.

OK! Sounds like a plan!

Anne,

Just PM you with my info :)

Got it! Great!

I just Pmed my info as well!!

Anne - I don't know if you are taking hotels also but I guess I am staying at the Hilton since I have not heard from my friend in Arkansas.

Just bumping this. On Friday, I will be emailing it out. Please send me an email requesting the list. [email protected]

Thanks for doing that Anne:D

You are very welcome!

And another thing...Be sure to email me the request for the list--I only have a few email addys. I will also try to PM everyone the list as well.

I just e-mailed you. Can't wait to thank you in person for all your efforts on this!

Thanks, Christy! Its been fun!

I think I'll be sending out the list shortly. Things are getting crazy at work. I will PM everyone, and if you gave me your email (and I remembered to save it), you will also get an email copy. The format is: ScreenName, Real Name, Phone Number, Hotel (if provided and I remembered it).

1. Who is going to collect cell phone numbers for us to make sure we connect at conference?

The Pampered Chef team will be collecting cell phone numbers for all attendees at conference. You can provide your cell phone number during registration or update it at the event.

2. Do I have to organize the collection and distribution of cell phone numbers and hotel locations?

No, you do not have to organize this. The Pampered Chef team will handle the collection and distribution of cell phone numbers and hotel locations for all attendees.

3. Who will be in charge of collecting and distributing this information?

The Pampered Chef team will have a designated person in charge of collecting and distributing cell phone numbers and hotel locations for all attendees.

4. Is there a way to privately share my cell phone number and hotel location with other attendees?

Yes, you can privately share your cell phone number and hotel location with other attendees through email or private messaging on the conference app.

5. Can I volunteer to help with the organization of cell phone numbers and hotel locations?

At this time, the Pampered Chef team has already designated someone to handle the collection and distribution of this information. However, if you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to the team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
DebbieJ