• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Phone List for the UPampered Chefoming Trip - Join Us!

In summary, the phone list for the upcoming Pampered Chef trip serves as a helpful tool for participants to stay in touch with each other. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef app or website, and participants can add their own contact information with their representative's help. The phone list is secure and only accessible to trip participants, and any incorrect information can be updated by contacting the representative. This is important to ensure accurate contact information for all participants during the trip.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
OK - here's who I've got on the phone list. :)

aried
chefkristin
crystalscookingnow
dannyzmom
Gourmetgirl
janetupnorth
MGG
PamperChefCarol
PampMomof3
PChefAbey
pckrissy
raebates
smspamperedchef
yummybytes

If you're not on the list & want to be, please PM me with your cell # & hotel if you wish to include it.

Also, could everyone send me a message to the e-mail in my siggy so that I can e-mail the list to you when it's complete?

Thanks! I can't wait!!! See you all in 10 days!!!!!

Sooo sad, I am not on this list this year. Didn't work out the way I had hoped this year. ***Sniffle****

crystalscookingnow said:
OK - here's who I've got on the phone list. :)

aried
chefkristin
crystalscookingnow
dannyzmom
Gourmetgirl
janetupnorth
MGG
PamperChefCarol
PampMomof3
PChefAbey
pckrissy
raebates
smspamperedchef
yummybytes

If you're not on the list & want to be, please PM me with your cell # & hotel if you wish to include it.

Also, could everyone send me a message to the e-mail in my siggy so that I can e-mail the list to you when it's complete?

Thanks! I can't wait!!! See you all in 10 days!!!!!
I tried emailing you but it says the address doesn't exist.....?????

Anyway my email is [email protected]

PM'd you my number and email

1. What is the purpose of the phone list for the upcoming Pampered Chef trip?

The phone list is a helpful tool for keeping in touch with other participants during the trip. It includes contact information such as phone numbers and email addresses.

2. How do I access the phone list for the Pampered Chef trip?

The phone list will be provided to you by your Pampered Chef representative. You can also access it through the Pampered Chef app or website.

3. Can I add my own contact information to the phone list?

Yes, you can add your contact information to the phone list by contacting your Pampered Chef representative or by updating your profile on the Pampered Chef app or website.

4. Is the phone list secure?

Yes, the phone list is only accessible to participants of the Pampered Chef trip and is not shared with anyone outside of the group. Your personal contact information will not be shared without your consent.

5. What should I do if I notice incorrect information on the phone list?

If you notice any incorrect information on the phone list, please contact your Pampered Chef representative as soon as possible to have it updated. It is important to have accurate contact information for all participants during the trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Back