• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 or Wave 3? Confusion and Tears at Conference Registration

In summary, Beth at PC was able to change everything for me so that I am now registered for the workshops I originally wanted. Thanks for your support everyone!
DanielleQ
:confused: Oh, you guys...I screwed up so badly that I am sitting here in tears. I was told that I am in wave 3 for conference. So, I registered for wave 3--without any issues online. Well, tonight my AD called and said, "Uhhh...no, honey, you're in Wave 1 with us.":confused:

Is this a joke? Nope. I'm in Wave 1 under Deena Hilbrandt. Now I have a message in to HO (the meeting department) and hopefully they will just let me change my plans. But of course they are already gone for the night (10:30 there), so I have to wait until morning. Also, of course, I had to change my freakin' AIRFARE. Ugggghhh. $30 more for the newer flight. :mad:

I just want pity, I guess. On the plus side, I am thrilled to be in Wave 1!!! :D Here's hoping PC will let me make the changes. I can't even bear to tell DH until this mess is figured out.

Oh man, that is a real bummer. I am sure PC will let you change but it is the bummer of changing flights and what about hotel rooms? I mean did you already have roommates figured out and now have to start over?

I hope you get it worked out.

Hopefully you can change your flight??? HO will let you change I am sure. They will realize what happened and switch it around. That should be the easy part. You might not get the exact workshops though if ones are full that you chose. Chin up! It'll all work out! Let us know!

How did they let you register for Wave 3 if you are suppose to be in Wave 1? To change your wave you have to send extra letters requesting a change. Somebody messed up at HO, so I am sure they will change it for you.

My AD was actually talking about "Sunday through Thursday" in regards to hotel rooms. It was just a DIFFERENT Sunday through Thursday. At least I'm booked in the right hotel room. That was actually the easiest part. I'm so stressed out about getting the workshops I wanted.

I think you will still have time to get the workshops you want.....last year I changed mine last minute(AT CONFERENCE!), and without any problems.
I sure hope you can get this resolved this morning - just so you don't have to go through your day stressed!:D

That is really wierd. The website is set up to only LET you sign up in the proper wave. Someone messed up! IMHO they should pay the fee to change your flight for you (LOL). I also think your upline should have been giving you dates too - that might have given you the red flag earlier.

The good news is that you got it all figured out fairly early.

Hey, I just met Deena on Wednesday - she is so awesome! She is in my director's first line, I think...

Yippee... you're comin' to the BEST wave! Congratulations!

BTW... I love your avatar... SO TRUE!

Uh, sure, we'll let you believe that Wave 1 is the best.

Hey - leave me alone... I'm living in my happy world today and all is well here!

They fixed it!!!Well, Beth at PC rocks! She changed everything over for me and is now requesting the PC reimburse me for the difference in airfare. Can I tell you how much I stressed over this? I got all the workshops and the tour I originally signed up for. Phew!!!

Thanks for your support everyone!

BTW--it was some freak computer error that sent me to Wave 3's registration. Beth was clueless about it, as were their tech people.

katie0128 said:
BTW... I love your avatar... SO TRUE!

Hee hee!! Being married to a cop brings out my cynical side! :rolleyes:

I was raised by a 3rd shift critical care RN and I worked in an ED for 4 years (been in the hospital for 6)... it's not just you!

1. What is "No No No!!! but Yes Yes Yes!!"?

"No No No!!! but Yes Yes Yes!!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features recipes for healthier versions of indulgent dishes.

2. Are the recipes in "No No No!!! but Yes Yes Yes!!" easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in "No No No!!! but Yes Yes Yes!!" are designed to be simple and easy to follow, making them perfect for busy individuals and families.

3. What types of dishes are included in "No No No!!! but Yes Yes Yes!!"?

The cookbook includes a variety of dishes, from appetizers and main courses to desserts and snacks. All recipes are made with healthier ingredients and cooking methods.

4. Can I still enjoy my favorite foods while following the recipes in "No No No!!! but Yes Yes Yes!!"?

Absolutely! "No No No!!! but Yes Yes Yes!!" focuses on creating healthier versions of indulgent dishes, so you can still enjoy your favorite foods without feeling guilty.

5. Are there any special tools or equipment required for the recipes in "No No No!!! but Yes Yes Yes!!"?

No, the recipes in "No No No!!! but Yes Yes Yes!!" can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may recommend the use of Pampered Chef products for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Kitchen2u