• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Achieved My Goal: Walking as Director at National Conference 2008 Wave 3!

Ahh... got it! I always thought folks were crazy for taking Directorship with just 5 recruits. Many seem to manage, but now I see how. Thanks.
mrsbettyboop0000
I also wanted to share that I will be walking as a new director at National Confernece 2008 Wave 3. My promotion Date is May 1st. (TOMORROW) :chef: I was in Wave 1 last year and this was my goal before Conference this year!!! AND I DID IT!!!!!:D

Congratulations Betty!

Way to go!

mrsbettyboop0000 said:
I also wanted to share that I will be walking as a new director at National Confernece 2008 Wave 3. My promotion Date is May 1st. (TOMORROW) :chef: I was in Wave 1 last year and this was my goal before Conference this year!!! AND I DID IT!!!!!:D

AWESOME!!! Congratulations! We will be walking together!! I am in Wave 3 as well. (I was Wave 1 last year and set the same goal!)
Who is your NED?
Mine is Patsy McGovern.
Congrats, again!!
:D

hiI'm with Donna McDonald!!! We'll have to meet up, maybe at thr directors breaskfast or something.:blushing:

Congratulations!Congratulations!!! I Wish My Team Was Strong Enough For Me To Accept.

Congrats! WAHOO!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!

YEAH!!!! Congratulations!

MWCOOKIN said:
Congratulations!!! I Wish My Team Was Strong Enough For Me To Accept.

I agree! I'm waiting to get a few more on board!

Congrats!!!!

That is GREAT!!!! Congrats and best wishes! Enjoy your new directorship!:)

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWCOOKIN said:
Congratulations!!! I Wish My Team Was Strong Enough For Me To Accept.

Congratulations!! Accept it! If you're there and you get the call, accept it. You'll get HO leads and it's much harder to get directorship than it is to retain it.

PampMomof3 said:
If you're there and you get the call, accept it. You'll get HO leads and it's much harder to get directorship than it is to retain it.

That's what I hear, but how can that be?

twinkie10 said:
That's what I hear, but how can that be?
Because to get it, you need 5 PERSONAL qualified recruits. To maintain, you just need 5 active (not necessarily qualified) on your team, so your recruits' recruits count, as do people who have passed up to you because of folks going inactive or quitting.

chefann said:
Because to get it, you need 5 PERSONAL qualified recruits. To maintain, you just need 5 active (not necessarily qualified) on your team, so your recruits' recruits count, as do people who have passed up to you because of folks going inactive or quitting.

Ahh... got it! I always thought folks were crazy for taking Directorship with just 5 recruits. Many seem to manage, but now I see how. Thanks.

1. How did you achieve your goal of becoming a Director at National Conference 2008 Wave 3?

It took a lot of hard work, dedication, and consistency to achieve my goal. I attended every training session, utilized the resources provided by Pampered Chef, and reached out to successful Directors for advice and guidance. I also focused on building my team and helping them succeed, which ultimately led to my promotion.

2. What was your biggest challenge in achieving this goal?

The biggest challenge was staying motivated and not getting discouraged when faced with setbacks or obstacles. The key was to stay focused on my end goal and constantly remind myself of why I wanted to become a Director. I also had to make sacrifices, such as prioritizing my Pampered Chef business over other commitments, but it was all worth it in the end.

3. What advice do you have for others who aspire to become a Director at National Conference?

My advice would be to set clear and achievable goals, stay consistent with your efforts, and never give up. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to other successful Directors for advice and support. Networking and learning from others can be extremely beneficial in achieving your goal.

4. How has becoming a Director at National Conference impacted your life and career?

Becoming a Director at National Conference has been a life-changing experience for me. It has not only provided me with financial stability, but also personal growth and development. I have gained valuable leadership skills, built a strong network of like-minded individuals, and have the opportunity to make a positive impact on others' lives through the Pampered Chef business.

5. What are your future goals within Pampered Chef?

My future goal is to continue to grow and develop as a Director and help others achieve their own goals within Pampered Chef. I also want to continue to expand my team and reach new levels of success within the company. Additionally, I hope to inspire and mentor others to also become Directors at National Conference and achieve their own dreams with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • heather223
  • General Chat
3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views